This hotel was a stop onto our destination, and it exceeded our expectations. It had everything going for it -- large rooms overlooking the river (with balconies and areas to sit and enjoy the area), quick proximity to town, a charming Italian-villa style landscape, beautiful decor and a fabulous continental breakfast. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful as well. The hotel was also clean and quiet. An absolutely wonderful stay! Will definately stay here again if we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta