There were many unique aspects of this La Quinta. The breakfast offerings were excellent. This was the first time I have seen scrambled eggs and sausage for breakfast. The bread variety and other food variety was also very good. I like the fact that breakfast started since I had to start teaching a class in Austin, TX, at 8:00 a.m. The room was very neat and clean, and the staff was both polite and helpful. I was on the third floor, and the drive up to the third floor was very unique also.
Windell R. Mimms, Jr. Elite Member
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta