Recently stayed here two nights. Had a very nice room on third floor with balcony. Nice place to eat breakfast in morning and nice place to watch the sunset at night. Breakfast was tasty and there was plenty of choices. Enjoyed myself so much that I have already made reservations to stay here in the spring with a girlfriend. I did have one problem and that is with the maid. Luckily I had just finished getting dressed when a knock and door opened two seconds later. They don't wait for an answer so make sure you use the Do Not Disturb signs unless you want to be unpleasantly surprised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta