“New, clean, great view”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Marble Falls
Reviewed July 4, 2011

I stayed in this hotel in the holiday weekend. It is brand new, looks elegant, very clean, beds are comfortable. Pool is small but in a nice landscape. We were on the 1st floor but still had the river view from our balcony. Breakfast was good and complimentary. The only down points were: tv remote didn't work, coffee&tea were not replenished but receptionist gave me later on, and the front desk was unattended several times I stopped by, I guess they are understaffed. It was expensive for a 3-star hotel but the experience was good.

• Stayed: July 2011
Write a ReviewReviews (1,330)

Reviewed June 30, 2011

Stayed for the weekend and had a very nice time. Great location, nice view from balcony room, easy parking, easy check-in/check-out, VERY clean. I am a light sleeper but slept like a rock during our stay. Enjoyed the pool, especially the lake views and the waterfall. Used the gym which had just enough equipment (elliptical, treadmill, bike and weight machine) and a perfect temperature and plenty of towels. Hot tub is located indoors. I just realized we never used the TV (iPads only now) so can't comment on that. Would like for the thermostat to have low/med/high option for airflow. Wi-Fi worked fine in the room. Hubby just mentioned "great service, very clean...great stay".

Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sierrameadow
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Loved this hotel which totally lived up to it's reviews.

This La Quinta is built on a hill overlooking the lake at Marble Falls. The hotel is set up so that all of the rooms face the front (lake). So basically each floor is a strip of rooms across the front and a wide hallway across the back. The hallway is extremely wide with seating areas and windows. It is very nice. There are about 18 rooms on each of the 4 floors.

We got the King Two Room Suite with patio on the 3rd floor..550 square feet. It had a separate living area with a door to the bedroom. Each area had a TV and the couch folded out. Also a small fridge, sink, microwave, and coffeepot complete the living area. I called the hotel in advance to ask about differences in the rooms and they were very helpful. This room was perfect for a family travelling with a child/teen.

The hotel is very luxurious, especially considering the price (we paid $109 for weeknight stay). The staff was helpful..we needed an extra pillow and it was handled in seconds, no questions asked. Breakfast was simple, toast, waffles, cereal..but adequate.

The pool was great and there is also a pretty good work out room.

Overall, we were very happy with our stay. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend this hotel to other travelers.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2011

This is the second time I have stay at this La Quinta Hotel. It is a beautiful facility over looking the water in Marble Falls. I spent two nights this time and used their meeting room for some training on the first day. The manager came to assist me with internet access when I was unable to connect on my own. He spent at least 15 minutes with me and finally resolved the issue. His entire staff is very customer focused, friendly and go the extra mile. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. It is a gem!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank scottieo
Reviewed June 21, 2011

We were here for a family reunion. 6/17-6/20. Very clean hotel, rooms were large and well-equipped. The pool area is nice, though small. The breakfast in the morning was great. You can't beat a waffle in the shape if Texas!! There is also a Starbucks across the street which helped me in the morning to get moving. Very nice hotel, we would stay here again.

Room Tip: Pick a 4th floor room
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank GPIFAN
Reviewed June 17, 2011

My husband and I wanted to celebrate our wedding anniversary with a get-away trip not far from home so we chose to go to Marble Falls, Texas located in the Texas Hill Country north of Austin and stay at the La Quinta Inn and Suites. This beautiful facility is perched on a high point overlooking the town and river that runs thru it so the view from our room and balcony was awesome. The hotel is built so that all rooms have balconies with water water views. We have absolutely no complaints - the service was excellent, the hotel was squeaky clean and quiet. Many restaurants are nearby. It was a very relaxing, wonderful stay. Highly recommend. We'll go back.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank drthorson
Reviewed June 16, 2011

My wife and I stayed here to celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary. The room and view met all of our expectations. The manager on duty the evening of June 10 went above and beyond expectations to get us in the room on the 3rd floor. (I forgot her name...sorry!) Also, Chelsa was most helpful in getting us checked out on our departure. Food service personnel were excellent as well. I'm sure we will be back in the near future. cdl.

Room Tip: Call the hotel direct. Don't use expedia.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
#3 of 7 in Marble Falls
Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet
Lakeway Resort and Spa
Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Lakeway

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls? Share your experiences!