I stayed in this hotel in the holiday weekend. It is brand new, looks elegant, very clean, beds are comfortable. Pool is small but in a nice landscape. We were on the 1st floor but still had the river view from our balcony. Breakfast was good and complimentary. The only down points were: tv remote didn't work, coffee&tea were not replenished but receptionist gave me later on, and the front desk was unattended several times I stopped by, I guess they are understaffed. It was expensive for a 3-star hotel but the experience was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta