It is a modern hotel with all the amenities and a beautiful view of the river. Staff was friendly and helpful and the room was spotlessly clean. For a hotel of its kind we expected more elaborate breakfast facilities and a better spread. The self-service breakfast in disposable plates and cups was unbecoming of this hotel but then it seemed to be the norm in the other tourist hotels we stayed when in Texas. We also found that in the morning with the corridors lit by blazing sunlight, the light bulbs were still burning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta