All reviewsblue bonnetfront deskoverlooking the lakebluebonnet cafetexas hill countrypool and hot tubhorseshoe bayrestaurants within walking distancethe breakfast arearoom was clean and comfortablenice breakfastwafflespool areafirst floori highly recommend this hotelgreat place to staystaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed October 15, 2013

If you need a place to crash while visiting the Texas hill country, look no further. Excellent rates, located by a lake. I stay here frequently. Plus, there is a nice lakeside independent restaurant on the same property. Park the car, grab some beers, watch the sun set on the lake, then crawl back to your room!

• Stayed: October 2013
HIMF, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Dave, Thank you for your review of Hampton Inn on the Lake. You are so right about the wonderful evening view of the setting sun. The reflections off the water are very comforting. Oh, let me add the restaurant crawl put smiles on everyones face. That set the mood for a delightful day.Thanks to you! We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed at this property for one night on a Thursday evening, not really knowing what to expect from a Marble Falls Hilton property. Being from Austin and in hotel management, I tend to hold hotels to a higher standard. Having said that, this property-for as old as it is- was truly the diamond in the rough. The views are spectacular, the staff is very friendly and personable, the beds were so comfortable, breakfast was at Hampton standard, I mean everything you would expect from a Hampton Inn in Austin. I will stay here if I ever needed to meet my friend out there again. The only reason I am not giving this property a 5 star rating is because we had a couple of dead spiders in the curtain linens, they staff took care of it immediately but they were there upon arrival.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
HIMF, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our Hampton Inn on the Lake. It is certainly a pleasure to read such great review about the staff and the hotel from someone in the business. We appreciate we were able to offer you a relaxing and comfortable stay during your visit. It is a pleasure serving you and our hopes are that you will return again very soon! Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

As earlier stated, everything on the breakfast buffet that was supposed to be hot, was only slightly warm, everything else on the buffet was wonderful. The attendant of the buffet was very nice and everything was very clean.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HIMF, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for responding to the Trip advisor. I have ask our morning breakfast hostess to adjust the heat on the food warmer, hoping that will keep the temperature at a more pleasing degree for all our guest. Thank you once more and I hope we have the pleasure of serving you again very soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Location, location, location. This is the major amenity offered by this hotel. It was clean, quiet and well stocked. I will use this hotel if I ever return to Marble Falls. The breakfast was interesting with scramble egg cubes and sausage gravy, but it was food and free. The best thing was the biscuits. Did not use the pool or other offerings except for wifi and free breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for reconizing the beauty of our convenient Hampton Inn location. We are fortunate to share such pleasing site with so many wonderful guest and hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again very soon

Reviewed October 7, 2013

rooms fairly clean, bedding fresh; appreciated that air conditioner not blowing on bed; upper floor lakeside has great views; excellent grille next door; complimentary breakfast hostess was outstanding and congenial; very good experience; comparably priced and great location; would stay here again, yes!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Mark for your courteous review. It's nice to hear good things about our staff and to know you enjoyed the accommadations as well. We are pleased you had a comfortable stay with us and I will be glad to share your review with all the staff. Do hurry back!