All reviewsblue bonnetfront deskoverlooking the lakebluebonnet cafetexas hill countrypool and hot tubhorseshoe bayrestaurants within walking distancethe breakfast arearoom was clean and comfortablenice breakfastwafflespool areafirst floori highly recommend this hotelgreat place to staystaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This place is going to be hard to beat. The best and most gracious all around staff. The entire place was clean and well cared for. Good rooms and comforable beds. Nice size pool and spa also clean and well kept. I can't say anything negitive about this place. The breakfast is the best of any hotels I have ever stayed. Many selections to choose from, cold, hot, fresh, fruits, great varity. I would recommend this to anyone and plan to make it an annual event.

Room Tip: If possible get a lake view room, beautiful.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I stay in more Hamptons than I can count and this one was below the norm. Our walls were dirty and our mattress has been in use way too long. Neither my wife nor I had a good night's sleep. The parking lot competes with the two restaurants next door, so evening parking can be a challenge. The hair dryer was even below the norm. You had to unplug it to turn it off. Strange. Even though I'm a Hilton honors guy, I'll probably stay at the newer La Quinta if I have to stay in Marble Falls again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
HIMF, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear Texan5649,
I want to take this opportunity first to thank you for having chosen Hampton Inn on the Lake. We know you have many options when visiting Marble Falls.
I want to apologize for the issues you encountered during your recent visit to our hotel. I understand your concern regarding the parking. It is convenient to have two nice restaurants in the same parking lot as we are, but yes, the parking can be a bit tricky at times. We don't share the lower parking lot, so I would definitely recommend to our guests, if they have trouble finding space on top, to park at the lower lot. There is an entrance door down there that is very convenient too. I would sincerely appreciate knowing which room you were located in so that I can inform our maintenace team. I want to make sure the walls are touched up and the hair dryer works properly.
I do hope that you did atleast enjoy the stunning views of the lake and our amenities such as free hot breakfast and free high speed internet access.
I would love the opportunity to serve you again in the future. If you ever come to Marble Falls again, please contact me directly. I would be happy to personally handle your accomodation needs.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Just spent a two night stay with a girlfriend and our two teenage boys at this great hotel. We had a water view room. The beds were comfortable and the rooms included a refrigerator, microwave and small coffee maker, although the last wasn't needed because there was always fresh coffee available in the lobby. We stayed with a travelzoo deal that also included a meal voucher to river city grille. Great deal! The hotel staff were very helpful. Loved the pool and hot tub overlooking the river. This hotel is centrally located for many activities including wineries, the Longhorn Caverns and zip-lining at cypress valley canopy tours, just to name a few places. We also ate at the Bluebonnet Cafe. Wonderful comfort food and they even have happy pie hour!! It's just down the street from the hotel. Would definitely book here again! Maybe a girlfriends weekend away next time though!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for water view
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We absolutely love to hear from our guests. It sounds like you all had a great time! You're right, there are so many things to do here in Marble Falls despite it being a small town. I would definitely recommend the Vanishing Texas River Cruise, the Sweet Berry Farm and the Exotic Zoo Resort. We hope to see you again for your girlfriends weekend!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Overall a clean hotel and seems up to date. Unusual that you enter in the second floor for the lobby so they have rooms on first floor, second and third. Great if you can score a river view room on 2nd or 3rd floor. Room was clean and up to date. Good values for the money..

• Stayed: July 2012
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for the Hampton Inn on the Lake. I also think the views on the second or third floor are amazing. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

The view is nice but the hotel is very noisy. The walls seem thin as you can hear everything in the hallways and through the walls in the rooms.
The AC unit was also very loud.
I would also avoid the lake view rooms in the ground floor, as soon as you open the curtains you find the pool is right outside your window. Impossible to keep curtains open, no privacy at all.
Breakfast is ok,few fresh items though.
The rooms are average, and are clean,they do have a mini fridge and a microwave.
I think it is overpriced for what you get. Would probably not stay here again.

Room Tip: Avoid ground floor lake view rooms. They are right next to the pool and common area. It is noisy and offers little opportunity to enjoy the view without having someone stare into your room
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a great experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the noise, the curtains and breakfast. Your comments will help us to correct these issues. We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you next time you are in the Hill Country Area. Please feel free to call me directly. I will personally take care of your reservation and ensure you get an excellent value.