All reviewsblue bonnetfront deskoverlooking the lakebluebonnet cafetexas hill countrypool and hot tubhorseshoe bayrestaurants within walking distancethe breakfast arearoom was clean and comfortablenice breakfastwafflespool areafirst floori highly recommend this hotelgreat place to staystaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights and were very impressed with this hotel. Rooms were very spacious and well appointed and the bathroom was luxurious and spotless. Plenty of nice large towels and the bedding and pillows were great. We went down to the morning buffet primarily for coffee and the hot breakfast offered was awesome! The usual assortment of pastries and juice, make your own waffles, oatmeal with several topping choices and even omelets and sausage. The view of the lake from our 3rd floor room was wonderful and the pool and spa area was super clean and well maintained. An adjoining Chilis restaurant and River City Grille offer nearby dining choices. Also visit the historic Blue Bonnet Cafe that is just a couple of blocks away for excellent comfort food. Overall, this hotel was a great experience and a great value. We will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the lake side for relaxing and beautiful views.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

The entire team wants to thank you for your business and for taking time to write a review for us. We all get so excited when we see new reviews and especially when our guests enjoyed their stay. We have recently added the new breakfast items you mentioned sucha s the waffles and hot oatmeal with toppings, that's my favorite! I agree with you that it's so nice to have many good restaurants close by. Again, thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The view from our room was great, the room was clean and the desk staff were pleasant. However, we ran out of toothpaste and the front desk had none even though Hampton supposedly has complimentary items for guests. My husband had to make a 7am run to Walmart. (we talked to front desk next day and they did indeed have toothpaste). There was no internet service in our room although a sign in the room said there was service. Went down to business center and found only one computer on a table in the breakfast area (no privacy). That computer had no internet access! So as long as you don't need computer access and have all of your toiletries - I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bee920
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

I just wanted to take a moment to first thank you for having chosen the Hampton Inn on the Lake. We sincerely appreciate your business and your feedback. I also want to apologize for the couple of inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I do want to report that the internet is up and running and we now have Hampton's tech support line available 24 hours every day. They guarantee to stay on the phone until the issue is resolved. I also wanted to let you know, since we read your review, I personally made sure our team knows exactly where our complimentary amenities are. Again, thank you for your business, we would love for you to give us another opportunity to serve you. If you ever get a chance to come back to the Marble Falls area, please call me directly at the number listed for the hotel, I will help you with your reservations personally.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

This Hampton Inn is really nice. The hotel itself is very clean. Best of all we had a quiet stay, which is remarkable since we were on the main floor.
If you get a room on the lake side of the hotel, you can wake up to a beautiful view of the lake and maybe some paddleboarders.
The strangest thing that happened is that when we arrived in the evening, I looked down at the swimming pool (lakeside) and saw a coyote walking on the pool deck. There is a marsh like area near the swimming pool where I am sure he hangs out.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us, it really means alot to the entire team. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and the view. It is quite a view isn't it? I am intrigued by your sighting of a coyote. Being near the lake, we do get to see lots of native wildlife. I know we've seen many turtles, black squirrels, possums and even a fox!
Once again, than you for your feedback, we always love hearing from our guests. We hope to see you again next time you are in the Hill Country area.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for Mother's Day weekend and it was awesome! Check in on Friday night was quick and we were in our room within minutes. We stayed on the 3rd floor (the top floor) and it was the most amazing view of the Lake! The room was spotless and the beds were very comfortable. There was a note from Jamee Smith, the manager, welcoming us personally to the hotel - nice touch! The location is great - right next door to a couple restaurants and about a half a block away was Mayfest (where vendors sold all kinds of treasures). Also try the BlueBonnet Cafe about a block away. We stopped on the way out Sunday for a couple pies (apple and cherry yummy!). As we were waiting for our pies, we were watching the staff delivering food to the folks sitting down and boy did that food look and smell divine! We are so eating there next time. Get there early, the long gets long even though it goes fast. TIP - if you're only buying pie, go through the front door on the street side. Almost no wait (we learned the hard way).

Room Tip: Stay in a lake view room - the view is heavenly!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shelley C
HIMF, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Dear Shelley,
Thank you very much for your recent comments about our hotel and Marble Falls. I especially liked reading your review of the Blue Bonnet Cafe's pies. You actually made me have a craving for them, lol. I'm glad to know your stay with us was great, our team does do a wonderful job! Once again, thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again next time you are in Marble Falls.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Booked a trip to Marble Falls through a Travel Zoo promotion. Wasn't expecting this hotel to be as nice as it was—what a treat! The staff were friendly, the building clean and modern, the room as spacious and immaculately clean. The view was the best part—right on the river. In the middle of Central Texas, seeing the sunshine sparkle on the water is calming and refreshing. Great!

Room Tip: Definitely try to book a room with the river view!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Paula,
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your feedback. It's so important to hear back from our guests and know what you think. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. The TravelZoo offer was a great deal! We do hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Marble Falls.