“Great view of the lake”

Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Marble Falls
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We stayed at this Hampton Inn on a Wednesday night in April. Che kin was efficient. Our room was on the third floor and faced the lake. I wish they'd built it with balconies on the lake side. We had a king size bed, a couch, microwave, mini-fridge, and a dresser low enough to put suitcases on. The bed was comfortable and we had the good experience we expect from Hampton Inns. The breakfast area was clean and regularly replenished, although I never saw anyone do it! One oddity--this hotel's lobby is on the second floor because it's built on a bluff. Check-in is through one door that makes it appear the lobby is in the normal place. But, access to rooms is from the sides. So, when you're wandering around bleary-eyed, hunting for morning coffee, press the "L" in the elevator to get to the breakfast area!
The location is convenient to lots of shopping and restaurants. Chili's and River City Grill are next door. The Blue Bonnet Cafe is within walking distance.

Stayed: April 2012
HIMF, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

I just want to take a moment to thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate all the detailed comments as this lets us know what we're doing right and where we have opportunity. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your view, it is beautiful, especially in the morning and at sunset. I agree with you, wish we could have had balconies, but I think the pool/deck makes up for this, with it being right on the water; the views are excellent. It is curious that the lobby is on the second floor isn't it? I just loved reading your comments and tips for future guests! Once again, thank you so much for your time and business, we appreciate it!!!

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We staryed at the Hampton Inn Marble Falls in March 2012 during the bloom of the wildflowers. The hotel was very clean and comfortable, the breakfast was great and we had an excellent view of the lake. The service is excellent. The staff make you feel very welcome and are helpful with information on the area, etc. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a lake view. it may be a litte more but worth the $$ if you like a view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends

Lisa,
Thank you very much for your comments. They truely mean a lot to all of us at the Hampton Inn. Weren't the wildflowers gorgeous? What a sight! I'm happy to hear everything was great during your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Marble Falls!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Hotel on the lake where 40 of 64 rooms have a lakeside view. Very relaxing, quiet area and clean hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. They make you feel welcome and go out of their way to ensure you have a great stay.

Room Tip: Lakeside king bed!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel. We love hearing from our guests and I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We are so blessed with a team that does go out of their way for our guests. Thank you for recognizing them, I will be sure to share this with them. We hope to see you next time you are in the Marble Falls area.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Marble Falls during our ride thru the hill country of Texas to see the beautiful wild flowers.The staff was very friendly & helpful and made us feel very welcome. The place was very clean and the room had a great view of the lake.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
HIMF, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Dear Dave,
I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your visit to the Hill Country and our hotel, Hampton Inn on the Lake. The wildflowers are gorgeous this year. The extra rain certainly has helped.
It's always nice to hear good things about our team, as I know they take pride in what they do. I will be sure to share your comments with them. Thank you for your review, this certainly brightens our day!

Reviewed March 10, 2012

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel a number of times. Each time we enjoy the view on the lake and the chance to get away from it all. The staff is always courteous and accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Dear George,
Thank you for taking time to write a review on the Hampton Inn on the Lake. It is always such a pleasure to hear from our guests. It is even greater when we hear how much our guests enjoyed their stay. Once again, thank you for your time and your business, it means a lot to us.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

This property was a stoping place for the beginning of our honeymoon. The staff was very friendly and made great recommendations on nearby restaurants. Our room was clean and had a great view. It really is a great property!

The evening after we checked out I realized I forgot my heirloom diamond earrings in the hotel bathroom. We called and they were quickly found. So not only great, friendly staff, but honest staff as well.

Room Tip: Select lake view when making reservation!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
HIMF, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

Hi Ms. Connie Jo,
Please accept my most sincere "Congratulations" on your recent nuptuals. We're honored to have been a selected hotel on your honeymoon. I'm happy to hear your stay went well and that our staff did find your earrings, I can only imagine how valuable those are to you. Our team takes great pride in the service they provide and by your comments, they should. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write a review, it truely means alot to all of us here at the Hampton Inn on the Lake.
Wishing both of you the best,
-Hampton Inn team

Reviewed February 21, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Marble Falls, TX over President's Day weekend and we we're introduced to an exceptional experience. The staff engaged us in a non-intrusive but genuine manner and were concerned that we ask for anything we might need. From Cathy at the check-In to Jamee at breakfast when we checked out, everyone wanted us to have the best possible time.

Also, I was very pleased with the shower/tub set-up. The tub was big enough for me (I'm 6'4"/265 lbs) and the shower had strong water pressure and was hot right away. Breakfast was also nice with scrambled eggs one day, cheese omelets the next, and a quiche on the third morning. Of course, they also had terrific waffles available every day.

We will definitely be back when we come to this area the next time!

Doug J
Mission Viejo, CA

Room Tip: We loved our room on the third floor with a spectacular view of the water
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Hello Mr. Doug,
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen Hampton Inn on the Lake in Marble Falls, TX.
I also wanted to thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and the waffles, I agree with you, they are great! Once again, thank you for your business. We wish you the best all the way from Marble Falls, TX!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marble Falls
Lakeway Resort and Spa
13 mi away
Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet
Best Western Post Oak Inn

Been to Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake? Share your experiences!