Quality Inn Marble Falls
La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
$95
Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
$144
Best Western Marble Falls Inn(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
$93
BestWestern.com
Motel 6 Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
$59
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
$105
Hill Country Motel(Marble Falls)
$65
$63
Hotels.com
Horseshoe Bay Resort(Horseshoe Bay)(Great Value!)
$229
$195
Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet(Burnet)(Great Value!)
$80
ComfortInn
Best Western Post Oak Inn(Burnet)(Great Value!)
$90
BestWestern.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanfirst floorpool and hot tubdefinitely stay here againnight staycoffee makermotelpillowstexashousekeeperclerkmicrowave
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I had a really nice stay here. It's in a great location. There is a Whataburger next door. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good and organized. This a place I'll likely stay when i come to the Marble Falls area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
GMSammy, General Manager at Quality Inn Marble Falls, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for the on-line survey regrading your recent stay and your positive comments.

We Appreciate hearing that your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again when in out area.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

The staff are friendly, I'll give them that. Other than that, not much going for them. The first room we were in we found ants! Switched rooms, and my partner woke up with bites! Guess that room had ants too! ...and roaches! Yikes! Waiting to hear back about a refund.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KittyMarie
GMSammy, General Manager at Quality Inn Marble Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for the on-line survey regarding your recent stay.

I, as General Manager, and two of my team member stripped the room and did not find evidence of any bugs. I called in our pest control company, Lowrey's Pest of Burnet, TX who in turn did not find any bugs but treated the room.

I apologize for your experience and will be calling to discuss this matter.
We appreciate your positive comment regarding the service and staff, as the staff strives to make each guest's experience a pleasant one.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I'm giving this 4 stars, but many things about this Quality Inn are a 5-star all the way. We were so pleasantly surprised! The rooms are so much nicer than you'd expect for the economical price. They've clearly been renovated, and had a very good decorator advising! The carpet could be better, but everything else was A+. First, there was the lovely touch of good quality wide crown molding around the whole room, along with using the molding to create an old-fashioned look around the entrance from bed area to vanity. Very impressive! The beds were very comfortable, very nice quality bed linens and comforters, all very tastefully done. The staff was a dream, very concerned about taking care of any and every need, asking about our well-being or what they could do for us each time they passed in the lobby or hall. They couldn't have been kinder or more helpful. So why is the 5th star missing? The outside of the property needs some sprucing up. Outer doors need replacing or at least a coat of paint, and sidewalk cement is old-looking and could stand refinishing. The paint on much of the exterior is faded. I have to admit, driving up to the place I was worried I'd made a mistake. Driving away, I considered this Quality Inn a great discovery. I think it would serve the hotel very well to make the exterior improvements so guests have the same positive feeling both going in and leaving. We'll definitely return, and we highly recommend this property!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for completing the on-line survey regarding your recent stay and your many positive comments. I appreciate that you found the room and staff to be 5-star.
We are in the process of improving the exterior of the property. We are aware of some of the challanges and actively working to correct them so we earn a 5 star rating from our guests.
We look forward to to seeing you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We booked the Quality Inn Marble Falls through an internet deal-- one of those where you don't know what you are getting until you have already paid. Oh gosh, I should learn my lesson with those deals! Sometimes, you are pleasantly surprised. Other times, you wish you had just forked over the extra money and gotten something better. This was one of those times...

Let me start by saying the staff is top nice. They were as nice as nice could be and very helpful and knowledgeable. We asked for a recommendation on breakfast and they definitely steered us in the right direction! My boyfriend also said he got a good night's sleep and that the mattress was better than some other's we've experienced. So there's that...

Unfortunately for me, that can't make up for the need/want to feel "safe" in my room. Not only safe from the outside elements, but safe from the inside elements too. I didn't feel safe or comfortable in the room. The carpet was filthy; so filthy and grimy that I walked around in my flip flops. The same went for the lounge chair; it was visibly stained and I was scared to lay clean clothes on it. The bathroom sink area hadn't been cleaned- there were shavings from the previous guest left all around the sink; very visible, so I am not sure why the housekeeper didn't clean them up. There was also hair in the bathtub and a bug in the bathroom that I thought was dead except he was gone the next morning. Having seen all of this, I was scared that the sheets or towels weren't clean. I didn't feel safe using anything in the room.

This should definitely be a 1.5 to 2 star property.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
GMSammy, General Manager at Quality Inn Marble Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate your comments. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations during your recent visit. I can assure you that each of the items you mentioned will be addressed.

I am glad you found our staff to be a 5 star Quality! If you return to our area in the future, we look forward to providing with the exceptional stays you deserve moving forward.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

we stayed Wednesday through Friday. the room was clean. the beds were very comfortable. the sheets felt soft. the pillows were great. we never heard any noise from other guests, even on Friday night, when it was filled to capacity. the staff were very friendly and very helpful. the breakfast was the usual motel fare. it all seemed fresh and was tasty. the ladies, who do the breakfast, were cheerfull, even early in the morning! just about any type of restaurant you could want, is on the main road. it was convenient to have a Whataburger, right next door. you can walk to it. we would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: ice machine on second floor, only. no elevator
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Martha S

Thank you for completing the on-line survey regarding your recent stay.
We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Our staff is available 24/7 and works very hard to be accommodating. If asked, they would gladly have procured ice for you.
We also do the laundry on site. We are glad you found the linens to be clean and soft.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Marble Falls.