“If I have a choice, I don't think I will ever be staying here again.”

Quality Inn Marble Falls
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Marble Falls
Reviewed June 24, 2012

First of all, going in it took me 15-20 minutes to check in. They had a woman in training, so we were patient while they were teaching her. Yes, after 4 hours of driving you really don't feel like dealing with this... but, you try to be supportive. Everything by the book, go get me your license # on your car... ect. We got to the room, There were no windows. None. I like windows. It was just a few rooms like this because of the lay out.. but we got one of them. It was right by the stairway and a lot of noise up the stairs on this Saturday night. I walked by the laundry room, and I saw at least one fan (not in use, unplugged) I thought this will drown out the sound of the people stomping up the stairs.. and the ice machine/cokes by our door. The front desk lady there said she would look for a fan for me. I was happy, gave her a $5 or $10 tip for her help. I never got a call from her. I called down 2 hours later telling her what room I was in thinking she forgot... well I can tell she never gave it another thought after we spoke. That is ok.. she did not ask for the tip.. I gave it to her.. I will chalk this one up to experience. This tells you what kind of people work here though. So, night comes.. If you have a bad back or something and you are the type of person that has to sleep with a board for your back this is the place for you! You plop down on this mattress and you get a shock wave up your spine...absorbing all the shock. Not good if you have that bad back though. Ease down gently. It will hurt. We go to sleep... At 1:00 we hear crickets!! I killed 2 earlier.. Gosh.. I never even connected these 2 bugs in my room in the day with the possibility of the living hell we were going to have that night. It reminded me of the "Invasion Of the Frogs" movie that came out a few years ago. I would hear these crickets.. I would get up.. I killed 3 of them in the bathroom. I felt a victory thinking that was the end of that.. Boy was I wrong. My wife would say "Matt!" "Matt!" Get up.. go kill them they are driving me crazy.. I was up again.. pulling chairs away, trying not to wake up our 8 year old daughter.. I killed about 10-12 that night. Somehow she DID sleep through it. Gosh.. I would love to be a kid again. I would get up and kill this one.. that one... never found the one under the bed until morning. I finally got up at 6:00 am and went downstairs convinced I was not going to sleep anymore. This is the best part of my stay. They had breakfast. It was included. Yes, I drank a lot of coffee, and if anyone said anything about me drinking too much (over my quota) I was going to hit them with a wet noodle! I can only give 1 star for this stay because of the horrible stay. The crickets may have been an invasion that just happened.. but i felt they could have done something to prevent this. I left this place and went to another Hotel the next night. Yes.. I will give a very good review of this place next.. No crickets there at all. I would suspect they have the number of the local exterminator. But the next hotel saved our trip to Marble Falls.

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 21, 2012

good clean room, moderately priced. would recommend to anyone. would stay here again

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank bill n
Reviewed May 27, 2012

This hotel wasn't our first choice for this trip, but It will be from this point forward. The hotel we generally stay with, lost our reservations, so we started to call around. We chatted with Sammy(GM) of this Inn, and he was able to accomadate for the 2 nights we wanted to stay in MF. From the time we booked the room till we departed the hotel, everything went very smoothly, The staff is amazingly friendly.
Clean, Reasonable & Friendly!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Sylvio R
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Good hotel & even better staff. From the GM(Sammy), to the Housekeeping(Lynel) everyone very helpful. The hotel is clean, well priced & best of all, everyone smiles & talks to you!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Thomas K
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Good hotel in great town. The GM is awsome, & so is the staff. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Matt K
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We didn't intend on spending the night in this quaint beautiful little town while I was on a short photography tour, but ended up spending 3 nights! (Spent 2 nights; checked out; shot photos of nearby towns for nearly 9 1/2hrs and ended up back at the Quality Inn in Marble Falls!)

This isn't the usual high-end type of hotel I would normally stay in, but it definitely met our needs satisfactorily. This was my first stay at a pet-friendly hotel (which was very useful for this particular trip.) The rooms, bathroom (including shower/tub), and hotel itself were clean, modern and comfortable. I can't really recommend the included breakfast, but the AMAZINGLY FRIENDLY & MORE THAN ACCOMMODATING staff is guaranteed to make up for any minor issues that you may come across. For me, it was indulging my last minute late check-out requests, providing uh-mazing room rates, and allowing me to pamper myself in the outdoor pool and hot tub for hours AFTER I checked out! (besides, there's a great Sonic next door if breakfast is that important to you) ;-D

OH! I almost forgot. Texas is a very hot state and the air conditioning worked great!

Room Tip: This hotel offers smoke-free and pet-friendly accommodations, so if either are considered a problem...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank AmericanBlond
Reviewed April 11, 2012

this place rocks!! the staff is very helpful & the rooms are very clean. they helped us carry our luggage into the room. it seems everyone is looking to help each other out. the breakfast was awsome, love to sausage gravy & biscuits. we will be pack, save out suit please!!

Room Tip: The large family suite on 2nd floor//
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls
Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet
Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake
Best Western Post Oak Inn

Been to Quality Inn Marble Falls? Share your experiences!