“Garbage Can Burrito!!!”
Review of Johnny B's

Johnny B's
Ranked #8 of 13 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American
Description: It is next door to Cafe Cenzio, Marathon, TX. It is a hamburger and soda shop.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I will not go to Marathon without coming here to eat the garbage can burrito. Sit at the bar, watch it being made, and enjoy. Yummy. Enough said....

Reviewed June 5, 2013

When in the SW the breakfast burrito is a must and here the bread was not overly greasy(a Texas standard) and the eggs were cooked to order. Perfect.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a great little diner to get a good burger. I have eaten here many times before heading down to Black Gap and Big Bend. The place is always very clean, service is always quick and the help is always friendly. I recommend the super burger with green chiles!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Went for a quick lunch before we headed off to Big Bend. The food is homemade, the salsa is GREAT! Husband had a hamburger and fries, I had the nachos which were called something else. While there several people ordered the malts/shakes and each had great things to say about them. I'd go again...

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The food and people who work here are amazing. While staying at the Gage for two days, I frequented this restaurant three times and was very impressed. Loved the food! Obviously others thought so too, because the place is always full. I ate here in December when passing through and knew what I was getting when I came back this time. I will be back next April and look forward to it.