“Nice atmosphere, Reasonable prices”
Review of Ying Cafe

Ying Cafe
Ranked #113 of 164 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 26, 2012

It is clean, the service friendly and the food a little bland.The soup was great though. Amount of food is large. Price is OK. We found the beef chow mein average.

1  Thank 449,723

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The service, food, and prices were great. Very friendly staff. Had the wonton, sweet and sour pork, and two lo mein for only $20. Every dish was good and well-presented. Best egg drop soup that we've ever had. Ying Cafe: please do not change!

2  Thank luis_turrialba
Reviewed September 20, 2012

shhh....this is Mansfield's best kept secret,to start off the won-ton soup looks like a picture in a gourmet magazine,and taste delish...also very good is the hot and sour..my daughter and I come here for lunch a least once a month.and the lunch specials are very good plenty of fresh, hot food,fast service,always enough to share we get the orange chicken(a little spicy) you can order it as spicy as you like it .i recommend this great little place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I have been visiting this establishment for many yrs now, granted I only order the same item but have never had an issue. They make it just As I like ( extra spicy ) I would reccomemd this restaurant .the food is great

1  Thank Julio R
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This is a popular spot with a large menu. Lunch is competitively priced. Use of salad-sized shrimp in entree was unexpected. I'd rather pay more for a little better quality. Veggies wete fresh and tasty. Server was very friendly and quick. Evironment score reflects the fact that there was a cart piled high with dirty dishes parked outside of three kitchen and within view of the most tables in the restaurant. This was unappetizing. I kept thinking someone would come wheel it away, but it remained there until I left. Gross.