“Great Atmosphere”
Review of Napoli - CLOSED

Napoli
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The atmosphere, the friendliness and the food! The portions they give you are more than adequate, you will not go home hungry! Their italian dishes are delicious and the Salmon Newberg is awesome! Bring your own bottle of wine and enjoy an enjoyable night out with friends, family or a loved one.

1  Thank Wadytwos

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I used to really enjoy Napoli's at their old location (my husband even proposed there!). But since they've moved, it's hit or miss on the food and service and the atmosphere just isn't the same.

1  Thank Renee B
Reviewed June 3, 2012

If you want to get your own refills, or possibly your own flatware, then this is the place for you.
Although you will most likely enjoy the homemade pasta and the good flavor of the food, you might have to eat it with your fingers, as they "ran out" of flatware on my last visit. They did not bother to tell us when we sat down, nor when the salads were delivered to the table, nor when my daughter and I picked at the salads with our fingers, in plain view of two wait staff. When we asked for flatware of one of them, he responded by saying, "She's working on it right now," and then walked away. Much later, a waitress brought one set to our table of three, I guess we were supposed to share???...
The owner did finally fix the error and even comped us a dessert to share.

Fast forward a few days and my wife and I order take-out since we cannot leave the job site for long. We arrived to the resturant and asked for our order. I noticed that there is only one table wth customers. The other 10 (or so) tables and booths are empty, except for a booth where three employees are enjoying their meal.
One waitress gets up from the table and gets a bag from the kitchen window----
Waitress: did you want bread with that?
Me: Does it come with bread?
waitress: yes.
Me: Then I want bread with that.
She goes to the back for several minutes and finally comes back with something wrapped in tinfoil and puts it in the bag. I add tip to the bill, pay and leave.
Fifteen minutes later as we sit down to eat I find that there ar no forks,knives, parmessan cheese napkins, or anything in the bag except the two pasta orders and two rolls.
I called the restaurant to ask what happened and the male who answered the phone says,"There are no forks? Oh, sorry" and then there is silence. I guess "sorry" should fix everything right?
I ask to speak to the waitress, she apologized profusely---but I still had to find my own fork, knife, napkin, etc.
This restaurant is a lot like the current quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys. You really want to love him like we did Roger and Troy, but he makes it so hard to be loved because you never know which of his two personnas will play each week, the brilliant one who can make the Cowboys shine, or the other one who singlehandedly makes the Cowboys lose games.
So it goes with Napoli Pizza and Fresh Pasta in Mansfield. You might get great food, but end up eating with your hands because they can't get their act together...

---"Sorry"---

1  Thank JJ D
Reviewed May 29, 2012

It wasn't what we were expected. The food was average. Nothing special.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Great food, extremely overpriced for the middle American worker on a budget. I was invited by my friend to support his school's fundraiser program.