“LaQuinta - Mansfield, Texas”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Mansfield
Reviewed June 10, 2014

As a frequent patron of this hotel I have never had a problem with any of the rooms. They are always clean and ready when I arrive. This hotel is always upgrading their amenities to serve their customers and the staff is surpurb!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Joseph H
Sim C, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2014

Thank you Joseph H. for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. My team and I want to personally thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Mansfield.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We had to go to Mansfield for a graduation and unfortunately this was our most convenient option for a hotel. The rooms stunk of old cigarette smoke and the bathrooms are moldy and outdated. We stayed two days and even after they "cleaned" the rooms, we came back to the dirty dishes we left from breakfast and none of the toiletries in the bathroom had been replenished. When we had a problem with the waffle maker at breakfast, the only staff member to help didn't speak or understand a word of English.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The room was nice and very good size. We couldn't get the room cool enough. Electricity went off about 9:30 PM and was off around three hours. Had trouble going to sleep because of talking noise and room got warm when elec went off.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed here recently on a trip with my two sisters. We stayed a total of 4 nights, two nights on the weekend, then returned for 2 nights at end of week. Property was clean and well maintained. Front desk personnel were all very friendly and were especially helpful when the airline lost our luggage. Since we were not going to be at the Inn when they finally found our luggage, La Quinta very graciously offered to hold our luggage until we came back. Breakfast we good, area had adequate seating and the selection was typical. Room was clean and very quite. We enjoyed our stay here.

1  Thank Kim G
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I always travel with my dogs. Not all hotels welcome dogs with open arms, but this one does. Very accommodating, comfortable, and reasonable. I use this hotel when I visit my mom, who lives at a nearby nursing home. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Brenda O
Reviewed April 24, 2014

One of the friendliest motels I have stayed in. Check in and check out was quick. We were greeted every time we entered the lobby with a smile. Very clean and up to date. In a very nice area of town. One of my biggest concerns when selecting a motel is security. There was no problem at this location.

1  Thank Lora S
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Let me start with the positive things. This hotel is in a great location, within walking distance of some great restaurants, pets stay free and has an indoor pool. The negatives.. I killed a roach and spider upon entering my room and staff lacks great customer service, just mediocre at best.

Stayed: April 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield
Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mansfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mansfield
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 7 in Mansfield
Courtyard Dallas Arlington South

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield

Address: 1503 Breckenridge Rd, Mansfield, TX 76063-8873
Location: United States > Texas > Mansfield
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Mansfield
Price Range: $90 - $150 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Mansfield