“Clean, Comfortable and Friendly”

Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Mansfield
Victoria, United States
“Clean, Comfortable and Friendly”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

The Hotel was clean with large rooms and very comfortable queen size beds. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful at check-in and check-out. Breakfast room was large with a good variety of food.. Pool has a Jacuzzi and s indoors.. Couldn't ask for more.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmansfield, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 3, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (817) 539-0707.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Ionia, Michigan
Reviewed August 12, 2014

When reserving the room I had told the clerk at the hotel there would be five guests. After checking in only four guests and spending one night I was told the king suite was only meant for three.

The girl at the desk acted like it was my fault we had been given a room meant for three.

The pull out sofa bed had no sheets or blankets. The front desk did give us bedding upon request., but we still had to bring in our own sleeping bag and blankets for padding from the frame.

The coffee pot did not work and when showering the bathroom floor became flooded. The wonderful maintenance man did replace the coffee pot and shower curtain.

The pool was so cold you continued to shiver even after getting acclimated to the water.

Two different girls at the front desk were short with us and had sort of bad attitudes. One told me well you cannot sleep five on one king bed.

One girl who at first was nasty was friendly at the end. The nicest person was a gentleman who was working his first day and helped with check in.

I think since we had been given the incorrect room for our size party at check in we should have been told and given.a solution.

If you ever use a Best Western and have more than two people do not get the king suite. The sofa bed has a very thin mattress and you feel like you laying on the steel frame.

We stayed at three other Best Western hotels during our vacation and the accommodations and desk staff were way better at the other hotels than in Mansfield.

Room Tip: Do not reserve a king suite if you plan to use the sofa bed. If you need two beds be sure to rese...

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (817) 539-0707.

Houston, United States
Reviewed August 10, 2014

This hotel was clean and fresh! BW Mansfield has a Friendly and helpful staff. We actually forgot an item on our stay at this hotel. We called and the hotel saved the item and head it ready for us on the return visit. The large rooms, comfortable beds, and quiet setting provided a wonderful night's sleep. Plus, BW gave me a $25.00 certificate on-line! what a bonus!! I would definitely stay again.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

This Best Western Plus is a little off the beaten path which makes it very quiet. This is a return visit for us. We enjoy this hotel. It is always very clean, quiet, and comfortable. We were not disappointed today, and will return again on our next visit to the area.

Stayed July 2014

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We were at this hotel July 18th-20th. I thought the breakfast was lousy, the room where you'd eat was cramped, and the selection was low. The hot tub was nice, but the pool was way too cold. The thing that disappointed me the most was that my room wasn't made up the next day. I thought most hotels made your room up everyday, but especially with a plus because you expect more. The plus in the name really is misleading this is a regular hotel.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Houston, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We stayed here after going to the Astros and Rangers game at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. It was actually not too far out of the city. The room was very nice. Unfortunately the shower took a very long time to get warm water and the water pressure was low. The pillows were too soft and too small. Other than these two relatively minor factors, very good hotel stay. Again, not too far of a drive from RBiA and the cost is significantly cheaper than in-city hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stayed one night here in Mansfield and loved it. The person at the front was helpful and we had a very nice room with a decent bathroom. Microwave and mini fridge was also in our suite. A Walmart and a fast food restaurant was right by us, and we could easily walk places. Best Western is a very nice hotel! I would recommend going there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Lucas H

BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 7 in Mansfield
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mansfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mansfield
Americas Best Value Inn - Midlothian / Mansfield

Been to Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!