Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites
$89
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield(Mansfield)(Great Value!)
$76
$64
  • Restaurant
$108
TripAdvisor
All reviewseggssausagearlington areadaughter's weddingovernight staywal mart next doorwalmart within walking distancea great place to stayfront desk agentnice areabed was very comfortablevalue for the moneytop floorindoor pooleasy accesshot breakfastsoftball tournament
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed here in April, 2013 for two nights. We were suppose to stay 3 nights, but due to some unfortunate events, we had to leave early. The manager was very kind and considerate to us. Raj, the front desk attendant, was also most helpful. The hot scrambled eggs and the bagels for breakfast were much appreciated, as alot of places have fast food breakfast. Our room was clean and accommodating. We enjoyed the jacuzzi, but the pool was too cold. Very attractive hotel and the employees give great customer service. You can have peace of mind staying here.

Room Tip: We were upstairs and near the stairway that led down to the pool. Convenient, so we didn't have to walk around other people and the hotel main area. It was quiet for us.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
bwmansfield, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (817) 539-0707.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Spent 2 nights here and this was my second time. Of course I returned this second time because my first stay was pleasant. The staff were promptly responsive. The rooms and the beds were comfortable. They still have to alter their breakfasts. It is thesame things all the time. If you are there for just one night, no problem. But if you spend more than a night, you don't want to face thesame breakfast each morning. Bottom line, this is a good lodging if you are in this area. I strongly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Dibiemmili
bwmansfield, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We have stayed here many times and it was GREAT each time...Stayed during the World Series and two diff Cowboy Games. Great Service and Room rates! Thanks So Much!!!!! So close to both stadiums, but not in the middle of all the traffic!! Thanks for the Great Stay!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We arrived at approximately 3:00 p.m. (Check-in is 2:00 p.m.). We registered and were given our card key, but the room, located on the first floor just down the hall from the front desk, had not been cleaned. It only took a few minutes and the room was fine. It was clean, a good size with a king bed and a reasonable price. At approximately 1:30 a.m. there was loud talking in the hall. Our traveling companion in the room across the from ours, who is 87, called the desk and was told by Zan Patel, the general manager, those are guests of the hotel. Finally her 82 year old husband went out and asked for some quiet and got a very colorful verbal response from the "hotel guests" for his trouble. In the morning I spoke with Mr. Patel regarding the incident and he asked me what he was supposed to do. He had told them three times to be quiet. I responded, "You could have threatened to make them leave." He said that was not an option since they were occupying several rooms. I asked him if his guests couldn't expect some degree of quiet to sleep, why should they stay at his establishment? When I informed Mr. Patel that I would be reviewing his establishment on trip advisor, he told me that was my choice. The fitness room was well equipped and the "free" breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Paula V
bwmansfield, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Paula V

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (817) 539-0707.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Conscientious staff, clean rooms, great breakfast....Great place to stay....We requested a non-smoking room. The manager explained that our room was non-smoking, but, other's on the floor were not. He explained the reason for this - several basketball teams were staying in the motel and he wanted us on the floor above them in order for our visit to be a quiet one. I appreciated the explaination and attention to detail.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
bwmansfield, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013