“Could We Please Have Some Quiet; It's 1:30 A.M.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Mansfield
San Antonio, Texas
“Could We Please Have Some Quiet; It's 1:30 A.M.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

We arrived at approximately 3:00 p.m. (Check-in is 2:00 p.m.). We registered and were given our card key, but the room, located on the first floor just down the hall from the front desk, had not been cleaned. It only took a few minutes and the room was fine. It was clean, a good size with a king bed and a reasonable price. At approximately 1:30 a.m. there was loud talking in the hall. Our traveling companion in the room across the from ours, who is 87, called the desk and was told by Zan Patel, the general manager, those are guests of the hotel. Finally her 82 year old husband went out and asked for some quiet and got a very colorful verbal response from the "hotel guests" for his trouble. In the morning I spoke with Mr. Patel regarding the incident and he asked me what he was supposed to do. He had told them three times to be quiet. I responded, "You could have threatened to make them leave." He said that was not an option since they were occupying several rooms. I asked him if his guests couldn't expect some degree of quiet to sleep, why should they stay at his establishment? When I informed Mr. Patel that I would be reviewing his establishment on trip advisor, he told me that was my choice. The fitness room was well equipped and the "free" breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Paula V
bwmansfield, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Paula V

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (817) 539-0707.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
San Angelo, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Conscientious staff, clean rooms, great breakfast....Great place to stay....We requested a non-smoking room. The manager explained that our room was non-smoking, but, other's on the floor were not. He explained the reason for this - several basketball teams were staying in the motel and he wanted us on the floor above them in order for our visit to be a quiet one. I appreciated the explaination and attention to detail.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bwmansfield, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (817) 539-0707.

Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I have to admit I was not a best Western type traveler, but after a stay at this one I have changed my mind. Getting there was challenging but it sits in a very nice area. We where greeted with a warm and friendly smile. We had a room downstairs but if you like views get one upstairs facing the lake. The room was nicely furnished and comfortable. Though next door to I30 it was very quite. Will I try it again? Yes I will.

• Stayed March 2013

Oakland, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

The Best Western Plus, in Mansfield, Texas is unbeatable for its very fair price, clean, comfortable lodging, and all the ammenities that come with a five star motor hotel.

Best Western is known for its free-breakfast, but this one excells with that feature. There is a wonderful indoor pool with spa, a room full of exercise machines, a computer room and a full laundry room.

The staff keep the spacious building very clean. And that goes for the rooms every bit. Spacious rooms, with all the ammenities, and comfortable beds.

The front desk is kept currant with a complimentary daily national newspaper, and local Mansfield Magazine. Personell are completely professional, helpful and curteous whenever I needed just the smallest favor.

One night in January, I went walking, and became confused. After unsucessfully trying nearby for directions, I phoned the night staff, who gave me correct directions and when I finally arrived, they (She) was out front looking for me!

Room Tip: Arrive in midafternoon if possible, to coose your room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bwmansfield, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 26, 2013

BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suite
Alvarado, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed here 2 nights, and on the 2nd night the hot tub in the room buzzed all night. We told the front desk a man can down messed with it and it stopped for a little while. Then started again and went on all night. We didn't get any sleep. The next morning we told the desk again another person messed with it and it stopped again for 5 minutes. We went back to tell the desk and this time the manager came down and accused us of being drunk and breaking it. He also got into my wife's face blaming her she was just too drunk and we need to pay for it. I told him to get out of her face and to get out of the room. My wife called the police, when they came he took our statement and said to keep from any farther confrontation he told us to pack our things and escorted us to the front desk so we may check out.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
bwmansfield, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 21, 2013

Mansfield, Texas, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

It was my granddaughter's birthday, she had a few friends come and swim with us. The staff was so nice, we really enjoyed it. This is the 3rd year in a roll that we have done this and we will continue to do this in the future, as well as stay at Best Western Hotels when we travel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmansfield, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 13, 2013

BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Comfort Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mansfield
Days Inn Arlington
Days Inn Arlington
#32 of 61 in Arlington

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Mansfield Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!