“Almost Like Home”

Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Mansfield
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Service was great. Room was quite and clean. Plenty of hot water. Only complaint was the pillows were lumpy; could have been a bit more firmer. Wal-Mart was right behind hotel and several eating establishments within walking distance.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
bwmansfield, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (817) 539-0707.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The Mansfield Best Western gave us a great location to headquarter with our 2 Grandchildren to see the Prairie Christmas Lights in Grand Prairie. One of the features we were interested in was an indoor pool, so we could enjoy it with the kids. At night, the beds were very comfortalbe and the room was quiet. The next morning, the breakfast was very tasty.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwmansfield, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

A Best Western traveler
Reviewed November 26, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed for a Cowboys game in Arlington. Great hotel with even greater rates. Easy access off the highway. The rooms were very clean and spacious. Offered a continental breakfast that was ok. Customer service was great. Would definately stay again!!

• Stayed: September 2012

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Our hotel room was nice and very clean. The staff could have been a little more friendly and helpful. We asked for direction to a restaurant in the area and never could find it. The Rangers Ballpark was only 15 miles away and easy to get to. We found it to be quiet and bed was fine.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Passing through and needed a last minute place to stay. This place was awful ! The room stunk, the air conditioner leaked water, there were kids running around, yelling, and even started knocking on doors at midnight. The stairwell doors slammed shut. The staff was completely uncaring and said if I wanted to speak to a manager I would have to call between 8:30 and 4:30 M-F. Would NEVER stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
bwmansfield, Manager at Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights because my daughter had a baby at a nearby hospital. I had prepaid, if I had not already paid for three nights I would have left after the first night. Hotel staff was non-caring, nonexistent, and borderline rude. Breakfast was inedible, bed was uncomfortable,hallway noise was nonstop all night. This "Hotel" is barely 3 years old, carpet stains in the hallways, pool is poorly maintained (just dump more chlorine in). Non-smoking rooms on smoking floor (just spray some more air freshener). Guest laundry on site but no detergent etc. manager said "Just go to Walmart...Should have stayed at Walmart, at least the employees there are friendly. I hope the manager finds his true calling at 7Eleven on the night shift. I will not be staying here again.

Room Tip: Pass this one up and try the Holiday Inn Express down the street.