Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield(Mansfield)(Great Value!)
$76
  • Restaurant
$108
Hotels.com
$76
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewseggssausagearlington areadaughter's weddingovernight staywal mart next doorwalmart within walking distancea great place to stayfront desk agentnice areabed was very comfortablevalue for the moneytop floorindoor pooleasy accesshot breakfastsoftball tournament
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Our a/c went out so I needed a hotel to stay at the very last minute. Got a great deal on this one on priceline. When I checked in, the guy at the front desk was very friendly. The room was beautiful, very modern looking with a wonderful a/c! The indoor pool was fabulous. My hubby, little 2 1/2 yr old and myself went swimming at 9 pm. The pool felt great and was clean & so was the jacuzzi. There were plenty of towels at the pool so we didn't even have to use the towels in our room. The pool didn't close until 10 so that was nice. The hotel parking lot connects to Popeye's ( next door) and WalMart plus there are some other shops and fast food places in that parking lot (CiCi's, Chick-fil-a, gas station, etc). All in all I thought this was a great hotel to stay at. Oh yeah, the free breakfast was nice too. I saw eggs, sausage, gravy, waffle maker, cereal, different pastries, yogurt, orange juice, apple juice, coffee, milk, and I'm sure I'm forgetting other things as well.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
bwmansfield, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (817) 539-0707.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

This hotel is fairly new and very clean. I don't understand why they sprayed so much air freshener in the hall way and room. I don't think this hotel would have had any odors they were trying to cover up. The room was clean and comfortable, typical new Best Western. The breakfast was typical for Best Western and a midgrade hotel. The air freshner could cause problems for some with allergies.

I don't like the air freshener and would recommend they discontinue the practice.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank greenbulletblues

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Walking in the doors you are greeted right away and they make you feel like home. The rooms are clean and comfortable and quiet. Walmart is located right behinde the hotel which is convenient if you forget anything. The breakfast was good and always fully stocked. If you tell them something is wrong they fix it right on the spot. We really enjoyed the pool and spa during our 4 day stay. They even left open a little later for us. The lobby and hallways were alway clean and there is plenty of parking. Will def go back!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 27, 2011

Just a little perspective, I have traveled this country and the world. That being said I have stayed in many hotels of all classes. I stayed in this hotel because my company wanted to trim the travel budget a little and this hotel was close to our corporate HQ. Initially I was hesitant to stay in this hotel but I read reviews that said it was good.

Here are the pros:
Location was good for me on this trip.
The wi-fi worked well.
Room was roomy.

Cons:
Location, if you want to do anything, rent a car or pay high taxi bills.
Bugs in the sink, yes I have pictures.
Carpets in common areas need vacuumed.
Mildew in the shower and on the shower curtain.
Called for a taxi and an hour later nothing. Front desk clerk said, "sorry I forgot to call."

Now cleanliness aside, the service issue with the taxi really ticked me off. I have never had that happen. There is no excuse for just forgetting to hang up the phone after I asked for a taxi and pick up the phone and dial the number.

I'm sure there are better options, Fairfield, Hampton, nearby.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed October 28, 2010

We had booked this room 2 months in advance to see our grand children. The hotel was very clean big and roomy, the staff was very friendly and our room was exceptional. The beds were soft and had lots of pillows on them. Very clean room and bathroom. They even provided a full breakfast with waffles eggs bacon sausage pastry's cereal muffins and juices. I will stay at this hotel any time I am back in Mansfield Texas.....

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple