“NEVER STAY IN THIS HOTEL.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mansfield
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Mansfield
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Never stay in this hotel! HORRIBLE service! My family stayed there, in three separate rooms. And we gave three seperate card. Well for no reason they charged MY CARD with no authorization! I didn't even need to pay because I had bought my room with points! When we spoke with the manger Kim, we got HORRIBLE treatment! She was rude& got angry at my FOURTEEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER for asking something! They made two huge errors for no reason an then they acted like it was our fault! If someone gives you a card signs for it, you charge THEM not a random person! They never apologized either but we're super rude. Once we got home they charged us ANOTHER room for no reason! When we called, Kim was super rude and hung up on us!

• Stayed: June 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear Soccermomma42,

Thank you for being a Priority Club Member and writing a review about your recent stay with us. I’m very disappointed to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I go to Mansfield about once a month and have stayed at most of the hotels and the Holiday Inn Express is where I preferred to stay at. My room is always ready and the staff goes above and beyond to make sure that my stay is comfortable. Since the road construction is finished, it's been easier to get to the hotel!

Room Tip: I prefer to stay on second floor
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Kim C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Margauxsunshine,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I am glad to hear that you plan on staying with us again, and look forward to your visit. Let me know when you are in Mansfield again and will make sure you get the room type and the room in the back. Thanks again for staying with us and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

The night started by being greeted at the counter by the front desk clerk who was licking the chicken off of his fingers. After explaining the normal amenities of the hotel, with a mouthful of food, I got my room key and headed up the elevator.
The room was clean, but the window was broken. I didn’t notice this until after I had gotten up the next morning.
The breakfast was awful but I only stayed there one night and I lived to tell the tale. I have since gone to my normal hotel when in Mansfield and will write a review on that one later.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Wnlvr22
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Dear Wnlvr22,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry the breakfast and the service you received unacceptable. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Stayed three nights at this Hotel. The personnel & staff was very courtesy. The rooms were very nice.. The location is nice, but the road construction was terrible, not the hotels fault.
I will be staying there again as my grandchildren live in the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Business trip had a small group of us staying here. The facility was nice except the construction on the access road made it a bit tough to get in and out of the parking lot at times. The staff was average, not the beaming, smiley folks I usually see at HI Express. The room was comfortable with all amenities I expect to include a 36" flat screen. Breakfast was hot with scrambled eggs or omelets, sausage or bacon and biscuits and plenty of gravy. Juice was watery, coffee was OK. One detractor, maid left my door open all day after the room was cleaned

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank wmralls
Reviewed October 22, 2011

This is the nicest hotel in Mansfield. It can also be the priciest, and there are others that are almost as nice for less (i.e. Hampton Inn). But when I'm only staying for a couple of days, this is always my choice.

The staff is invariably friendly and accommodating, everything is clean, the beds are great, and the rooms and baths are spacious. The internet is fast enough, the indoor pool and spa are REALLY NICE (even though the spa could be hotter), and the free breakfast is quite good, with hot dishes (waffles, eggs, bacon or sausage, biscuits & gravy, oatmeal) to go with a wide variety of good continental options.

Always my first choice - doesn't always fit the budget for a long-term stay, but when it does, I'm very happy!

Room Tip: The highway and current access road construction are noisy and disruptive, so ask for a room facing...
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Aimless
Reviewed August 24, 2011

we could not have asked for a more perfect stay. from the moment we checked in until we left. Breakfast was wonderful. This property has a managers reception on Tuesday evenings. Wine and Beer were complimentary along with finger foods. Entire staff went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we have everything we needed.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank buckiguy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Mansfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield
Best Western Plus Mansfield Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 7 in Mansfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Arlington South

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mansfield? Share your experiences!