“Labor Day weekend 2014”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #81 of 164 Restaurants in Mansfield
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Good food and customer service. Fast seating and reasonable prices for a family of seven. Total price for five adults and two children $73.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Stopped here for breakfast with 3 coworkers on recent business trip. Overall experience was not great.

Sat at table that was sticky and dirty. One of my associates menue was literally completely covered with sticky syrup when he opened it up. I don't mean a little, like the entire page was brown. Two of us had to ask for new, clean silverware.

Service was lack-luster even though the resaturant was dead. Food was slow.

Food itself was goot and tasty, just the rest of the experience was bad. Probably would not return.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I have been going to this IHOP location for several years now. I will drive out of my way to go to this location. I have never had poor service. It doesn't matter what time of day. The waitstaff has always gone above and beyond to make sure the orders are correct even with large parties and the coffee is hot and fresh which is one of my pet peeves(ask for french vanilla or hazelnut creamer..(a little insider info). Pancakes are yummy..I personally love the Rooty Tooty fresh and fruity,extra whipped cream and hot apples..I know TMI but you have to try it, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank dazzlingdiamond
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I am not usually much of a fan of IHOP. I am writing this because I think everyone should check out the Brioche French Toast specials that they have, right now. My wife was dying for some pancakes, after work last night. When we saw the French Toast, we had to try it. We Both had the Bananas Foster Brioche French Toast and OMG!!! It was amazingly good, and not expensive at all. If for no other reason, go there for that. The service was good at this IHOP.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have always thought IHOP is a little pricey for what you get, but there was a consistency from one IHOP to the next so you knew what to expect. For many years, I LOVED their country griddle pancakes (made with cream of wheat) and it was a unique item I could only get at IHOP. I tried a number of times to make them at home, but never could duplicate them closely enough to satisfy me. When they removed them from their menu and replaced them with pancakes made with cornmeal, I gave those a shot. They were not the same AT ALL and the cornmeal grit in my teeth was disgusting. The past several years, it has been a never ending experiment in oddball creations "for a limited time" so it is hard for those of us who are creatures of habit. Don't bother to find a new favorite, for it probably won't be on the menu when you return. One reliable item does remain: their gigantic omelets. Sadly, I only get in an omelet mood about once a year.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!