“Mansfield location closed”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Mansfield, Texas
“Mansfield location closed”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Too bad I really liked it but I guess they didn't have enough business at this location. Service was always excellent

• Visited July 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Tasty!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I love eating at Genghis Grill! My first time going was a little different than anything I had experienced before. They have a little guideline on how to choose items that mix well together my husband and I usually just wing it and just pick whatever looks good to eat. It always comes out pretty tasty!

Visited October 2012
Mansfield, Texas
“High-quality ingredients and plenty of options”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

It has a salad-bar style way of ordering. You choose your own meats, spices, sauces and they cook it for you. It's usually pretty quick - no more than 10 minutes or so. Tastes very good.

I was pleased with the freshness of everything.

• Visited December 2012