“Upscale Market and Eatery”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Oliver's Fine Food

Oliver's Fine Food
Ranked #68 of 156 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Upscale Market and Eatery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

A frequently visited spot post yoga class where I can enjoy a healthy yet delicious lunch as well as pick up meats,fish, cheeses, vegetables or even a full pre-prepared meal for dinner.

The mango strawberry salad is a favorite but everything I've had has been wonderful.

Casual dining atmosphere, not full service but a great place to meet with friends especially if you don't have a lot of time.

• Visited August 2013

“Wish I lived nearby”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Oliver's is a restaurant and a market. I enjoy eating the mango strawberry salad and usually order it for lunch while my husband likes the Ruben sandwich. They have omelets and breakfast fare as well. There is always something to sample-honey chipotle dip was available when we were there. I wish I lived nearby- to take advantage of the ready made entrees for evenings when I'm too tired to cook! Everything looks delicious. Oliver's has wine, beer, meat, cheeses, produce, and desserts too.

• Visited September 2013
Arlington, TX
“So Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We are regulars at Olivers and introduced my brother to it a few weeks ago and now it's a must do when he's in town! We all shared a spicy tomato hummus and chipotle cream cheese spread with the perfect house made tortilla chips. I had a club press-peferctly pressed with a little crunch, hubs had the daily special flank steak wrap-he liked it a lot, bro had a double meat, bacon blue cheese burger and fries-wow it was good and juicy! Shared peanut butter bar dessert and bro got a key lime pie but we were too full so he had to eat it after dinner last night. The folks there are friendly, the food is so good, the meat market and prepared foods are great as well. This is the best place in Mansfield-hands down!

Visited May 2013
Arlington, Texas
“Quality and convenience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Love this place. Reminds me of Eatzi's on a smaller scale. They have some of the best Fish Tacos around and the slaw that's served with them is yummy! I also love the tortilla chips that are made fresh daily and dusted with Chipotle seasoning. Another fave is the Bacon Avocado Flatbread sandwich. The deserts are really good, especially the Key Lime pie and they are all made in house. I also really like the cooked to order breakfasts and the free coffee. Some things can be hit/miss, but I've told them I didn't care for it and they've made me another at no charge (including a whole lasagna). I've mentioned it on other items such as the boudin and they've been really receptive to the feedback.

The butcher shop is great and they'll even cook your meats for you. I've called in orders for grilled items for parties or just for my weekly lunch, so it's really convenient. It's really great to be able to call in dinner for a group and pick up beer or wine in one stop.

• Visited December 2012
Mansfield, TX
“OLIVER'S FIND FOODS”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Olivers is a deli and a butcher shop. It's very overwhelming and confusing and the staff are nice but aren't very helpful. You have to ask them everything from how to order to where the chips and drinks are located. to, "where's my sandwich?" They seem to assume that everyone has eaten or ordered from Olivers. They are way too expensive! Over eight dollars for a sandwich and bottle of water. However! The sandwich was very good. I will go back now that I know how to order and where to find it.

• Visited December 2012