“Hibachi was great”

Sake Hibachi and Sushi Bar
Ranked #12 of 156 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hibachi was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

I liked the family atmosphere. Food was delicious, the chef was entertaining and friendly. He performed fun tricks. Everyone loved their meal.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jackson H

“Going downhill.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

This used to be a good place, butI think they may have changed management, or might be having money trouble. Their website offers deals on drinks and food that they flat out don't honor anymore. Sorry, the website is old excuse. Seated at one table, moved to another. Annoying loud dance music. Food good. Chef excellent. Flyers at exit with the coupons crossed out with a pen. Grumpy looking general manager. It is good food, and it will entertain the kids. The false advertising annoyed me.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Christopher D
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sushi yes, Hibachi no.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was my second time going to this restaurant. The first time I didn't sit on the hibachi side and had sushi and other items off of the menu. The food was so fresh and delicious. My drinks were perfection. This time, my husband and I ate on the hibachi side and it was so noisy over there, almost sounded like a cafeteria. It isn't set up for a date night ambience. All of the lights were on and there was even a TV in the room with a baseball game on right above our table. The clear AND the miso "soup" was hot water. It's not that hard to drop a bouillon cube in water. The house salad dressing is some of the best I've ever had. Our chef was entertaining. The staff wasn't all that friendly. The hostess acted as though we bothered her when we walked in. I felt like the meal was being hurried along. If you choose to eat at the hibachi, go with a group. It can feel awkward when you are on a date with 6 strangers at your table.

• Visited October 2013
“Nope!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We have visited several times and like the food, however our last visit will be the last! My husband ordered sushi, and the plate comes very dirty all over the sides and bottom if the plate with crusted on food. He told the waiter he wanted new food snd how discusted we were. ( he gad one bite). When rhey came back the old food was just placed on a new plate. Really???!!!! You just moved the food from an old dirty plate and re- serve the food to us. No standards at all, we will not return!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Crystals123
“Great sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are always in here. Fresh, fresh, fresh sushi. All of the rolls and sushi is made to order and they will special cut for you if you like. Friendly service and great atmosphere for dates or family. If you eat on the hibachi side the cooks are a lot of fun and entertaining.

• Visited July 2013