“Vietnamese spring rolls were a disappointment.”

Blue Mint Thai & Asian Cuisine
Ranked #21 of 163 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Ordered the Ba Mee Roasted Duck and Vietnamese Spring Rolls. The duck had a great flavor but was a little overdone. The egg noodles were superb, great sauce. The Spring rolls consisted of a tender skin filled with cabbage, lots of cabbage, a basil leave and a small shrimp. Service was a little slow at first. If I would have slipped the rolls they would have gotten a rating of 4/5.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to this restaurant. They have a great variety on their menu and the staff was very knowledgeable. They even carry some of the "basic" meals for the less adventurous people like fried rice,orange chicken,etc. Be advised ..even if you like hot(spicy)foods the Thai hot is probably too much for most people unless you've had it before. The hot has plenty of punch for most people I would think. I had duck. It was cooked perfectly and the staff came around to check on us just enough when glasses needed to be refilled,etc but they were not overly to the point when it becomes an interruption with a conversation.. The portions were large and we were so full that we did not have room for dessert but will definitely save room next time. Note: they do not have a bar if you are wanting an adult beverage before dinner..That's the only drawback we had.This place will be on our regulars list.

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I eat here often.
Their curries are amazing. My personal favorite menu item is their Curry Noodle Soup. My wife's fave is the Green Curry.
I've never had anything on the menu that wasn't good.
Also, they will make it as hot as you want. If you want it mild, you got it. If you want to breathe fire and scream, "Thank God I'm a Texan! ", they can do that too.
They also deliver locally.
I can't recommend this place highly enough.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I love Thai and after eating at this restaurant for the first time tonight I had to come straight back to my hotel and write this review. Caution, their "Thai Hot" really is hot! Great dishes. Well prepared with great sauces and vegetables. Loved the service.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Excellent Thai and Chinese food is hard to find in this area. Blue Mint is consistently good. I was just there for lunch. They have a good assortment of lunch entrees as lunch specials averaging around $7.95 including an egg roll. The yellow curry was exceptionally good- fresh, perfectly spiced and with a wonderful flavor. My dining partner had orange chicken and he was equally pleased. You can't go wrong with the food here.