“We came back again!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

This was our second visit to the Blue Mint in Mansfield Texas. we would come more often but we live in Houston Texas, 250 miles away! We enjoyed the soft Vietnamese spring rolls and the spicy noodle soup. Both were excellent selections for my wife and I. We very much enjoy asian and Thai cuisine and this is an excellent place to stop for both.

There are newer reviews for Blue Mint Thai & Asian Cuisine

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We had a group of 13 for Easter dinner. Service was prompt. Variety of dinner selections. Our group had curry dishes, rice dishes, soups and vegetable dishes. No one had a complaint. Portions were enough to too much. It is a BYOB establishment. Value was there. Would go back again.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

The food has tasted great ever since Blue Mint first opened. The food is always fresh, but I've noticed the quality of the chicken is really starting to go down. It's often very small pieces that are chuy and dark. Strangely enough I only find bad pieces of chicken in the orange chicken, yet it still taste great. As far as the other menu items I can't complain.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife and I love this restuarant. The ingrediants are very fresh. I would recommend the Pad See Ew with beef. It is wonderful.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I visited this restaurant in Sept. 2009 while on a business trip. I had their Spicy Noodle Bowl. It was truly one of the best dishes I have ever had in my life (and friends call me a "foodie"). When I got back home (to FL), I searched all the Thai restaurants and have yet to find one that offers a noodle bowl dish like this. The service was great and I love the decor. If I ever visit anywhere close to Mansfield, I would make a special trip to Blue Mint Thai!