“Love this place!”

Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #24 of 162 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: American
Description: One of many Applebee's locations in Texas. See URL for details.
Description: One of many Applebee's locations in Texas. See URL for details.
Granbury, Texas
“Love this place!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We really like this restaurant. Service is always good as well as the food. Excellent variety on menu.

Visited August 2014

Arlington, Texas
“Front of House Host”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The host was wonderful! He was very energetic and engaged in conversation with myself as if we had known one another. I will be visiting this restaurant again to visit the host, Albert. Anyone that would like to have a great experience should consider visiting the Applebee's of Mansfield!

• Visited July 2014
Cohutta, Georgia
“2 for 20 not so good deal”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Like most families we are on a budget. We eat out once a week as a treat for our boys. We picked Applebee's in Mansfield, TX this past Friday as our treat out. My son and I got the 2 for $20 and my husband his Sliders and my youngest son got the kids steak. I'll be honest, the kids steak had more meat then my steak did. I got the Honey Pepper Steak and when it came to the table I noticed they were a little stingy with the potatos. I got 4 small potatoes sliced into 4's and they were scattered on the plate. My first bite of steak was really good but after cutting into it, I found a vein or something right down the middle. I had to cut around it and by the time I got done, the kids steak had more meat. I wanted to save some money not get less food. Won't do that again.

• Visited January 2014
“Its good for family dinner”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Nothing major, but good for our family dinner on occasion. Cheese dip was good, but too small if u ask me. Salad was good and kids were happy!

“good place for a great salad”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Applebee's is about the same everywhere except for the service. This Mansfield location has quick and reliable service. Go for the salads and a drink for the best experience. Plenty of television screens for watching your team play. Easy parking and near the theatre.

• Visited September 2013