“Lunch specials are great! Try the tomato soup.”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #24 of 162 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: American
Description: One of many Applebee's locations in Texas. See URL for details.
Description: One of many Applebee's locations in Texas. See URL for details.
dallas12345
“Lunch specials are great! Try the tomato soup.”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

I went here with a group footer lunch last week. I enjoyed a combo of grilled chicken salad and tomato soup. The server delivered our meals promptly. She was a little slow to check back about drink refills and seconds on the AYCE entrees. it is a good place to go if you have a big group with diverse tastes. I will be back.

Alvarado, TX
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Love the Spinach Artichoke dip! Wait staff has always been exceptional and the food prepared very well. Nice selection from burgers, steaks, oriental and mexican food.

Visited February 2012
Arlington, Texas
“Poor Service, Worse Manager, Okay Food”
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Five, I repeat, FIVE of seven orders came out incorrectly 35 minutes after ordering. Two orders of grilled chicken breast came out as breaded tenders. One order of steak/shrimp with no sides, came out with the sides. One order of a 2 for $20 deal was ordered as a chicken tender basket and it arrived at the table as buffalo tenders. Buffalo tenders are not even on the 2 for $20 entree menu! One order of chicken/shrimp with veggies, came out with mashed potatoes. When we explained, again, that dietary restrictions did not allow us to eat mashed potatoes, the veggies were brought out from some other customer's plate (I can only presume)...as they had pineapple sauce on them! Manager gave a 50% discount. In regards to the mashed potato/veggie scandal, he actually told us verbatim, "that is what the veggies are cooked in." What???? My fiance had veggies on her plate....no pineapple sauce there! We will never go back. Note: I lodged a complaint on the Applebee's website and asked that I NOT be contacted by phone as we are done with this establishment. Guess what? Yup. I was contacted by phone! I turned down the offer for a free meal. It is not about the price or getting a freebie. It is all about the service and the quality. I don't blame the servers, I don't blame the cook. I do, however, firmly believe that optimum service starts with the management, hiring and training. The management team at this restaurant is sub par at best.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank seekingservice

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!