“Good Place for Lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“Good Place for Lunch”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Nice menu for lunch, my husband had chicken fried steak and I had the liver and onions. Both were good. The pies were worth the trip, coconut cream and key lime were excellent. No alcohol served, fyi. Only open for breakfast and lunch.

• Visited August 2013

Dallas, Texas, Usa
“Breakfast of Champions!!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

PIE!!! PIE!!! PIE!!! You have got to try their pie. If you don't at least try their exquisite breakfast, the pie is definitely a must have. The best pie I have ever had. I absolutely love it. They take traditional flavors and make them very unique.

• Visited June 2013
Mansfield, TX
“Breakfast is great, lunch is, too!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We go to Our Place on a regular basis for breakfast and there's nothing bad on that menu. We aren't in there as frequently for lunch but I recently stopped in and had a hot sandwich. It was fantastic, the veggies are great, and as usual, the service is fantastic. You can't go wrong with this restaurant. If only they had longer hours so we could go there for dinner, too!

• Visited July 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Speechless in Mansfield”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

any day "our place" is there spot! The coffee is always fresh. The rolls and honey butter is the best. The atmosphere is like home. The waitresses treat you like family. I had the grilled chicken salad with walnuts, cranberries, mixed greens only with blue cheese dressing. It was so delish, when I get home my daughter wanted my salad. I hesitated but shared.

• Visited July 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Honey Butter Is Reason Enough To Go”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had lunch here recently and we were not disappointed in what we got. The portions were generous and the prices fair. The food was great home cooking but that Honey Butter is amazing and worth the trip alone.

• Visited June 2013