“So glad we found them!!”
Review of La Gondola

La Gondola
Reserve with OpenTable
La Gondola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 173 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

They moved from a previous restaurant in Arlington which was great but had problems in the end. Most of the same staff are at this location in Mansfield and the food is the same as the old place..simply wonderful!! Service is great, I can't say anything negative.. my wife is the seafood person and it has all been great, I am a pasta/veal/chicken person and have always been pleased. Crème Brule.. very good.. just a small friendly atmosphere which can get loud but the food and service totally outweigh any excess noise...

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I had dinner here for the first time on Friday. My cousin and I had Calamari Fritti for an appetizer and loved it. It was served with a marinara sauce that was absolutely delicious. We also both had the Filetto Oscar. Steaks were cooked and seasoned to perfection. I am looking forward to coming back and trying other things on their menu. Yummy. The only complaint is that it was rather noisy in there but not enough to never come back.

1  Thank 160LauraL160
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

This place has a great atmosphere and we were really excited to try it after hearing all the buzz.
Their fresh garlic bread was amazing, but sadly that's where the place fizzled out.
The entrees were decent but nothing to get excited about. Service was okay, but our waitress seemed rushed.
Overall an average dining experience.

1  Thank 13Kenny13
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Took a date there but the interesting part was that I had made reservations at a near by steak house. The day of our date the steak place called and said they could not serve dinner that night since their power was out. Not knowing the area I asked "OK where would you go or recommend?" Without hesitating she said La Gondola.

I had a the filet and it was perfect. My date had the daily fish special and it was equally great. Overall I would return and add these marks 5 being great

Atmosphere - 3 (a little to open and noisy)
Food - 5
Service - 3 1/2 ( good but slow)
Bathrooms - 2 ( I have never rated this but it stood out in my mind as the door was broken and for a place this large it needs something more that a "one at a time bathroom" I'd like to get back to my date w/o waiting 15 minutes !

But we'll be back as this is a growing area and really no other quality places around other than the steak house with no power !

1  Thank slowhand57
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I love this restaurant! Delicious and authentic Italian dishes, wonderful garlic bread and nice service. My family and I have been here many times and have often brought visitors with us. Their eggplant parmesan is the best that I've ever had! If I had one complaint it would be that their wine list, although good, isn't very extensive. I have been here for both lunch and dinner and highly recommend it to anyone looking for some great, made from scratch, Italian food. The prices are reasonable for what you get as well. We have tried most things on their menu: steak, eggplant parmesan, seafood and it has all been very, very good. Enjoy!!

2  Thank Gailygirl123