“Been twice and both times it was really nice”
Review of La Gondola

La Gondola
Reserve with OpenTable
La Gondola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 165 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Ok so I have only been here twice, but both times the food and service was excellent. It's not your run of the mill cheap Italian fare...the chef is quite knowledgable about his craft. Eggplant parmesan is wonderful, their spaghetti is great with the meat sauce, the garlic bread is addictive, and their lemoncello cake is melt in your mouth. I highly recommend this place if you love Italian food you will love La Gondola.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Dining at La Gondola is such a wonderful experience. They take reservations. Upon entering your greeted promptly and seated. Your waiter/waitress welcomes you and proceeds with the menu and wine list or drink selection. They recite the specials for the evening and leave you till you make a decision. Nothing is rushed or pushed. Its a very relaxed atmosphere.
A generous portion of italian bread is served. It is excellent I might add.
I have been coming to La Gondola for about two years and I have never had a bad experience or meal. All the wait staff are very relaxed, friendly, and efficient. Ask for James as his service is impeccable. The food is always top notch. Portion size is just right. I always look forward to meeting family and friends for dinner at La Gondola because I know it will always be an enjoyable night. Bon appitite!!

1  Thank mg655
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Love that we have such great Italian food right here in Mansfield! Great place for date night or for friends night out. Pricier than chain Italian places but worth every penny! The eggplant parmesan is the best I've ever had!

1  Thank jillmoore0404
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Ate here while visiting family. I had a seafood pasta dish in a light marinara sauce, which was excellent. Others in our party had the sea bass special and various veal dishes. All were excellent, as were the soup and salad choices. By East Coast standards, prices were reasonable. We will come back on our next visit.

1  Thank fatz2fly
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Had lunch for the first time at la Gondola.

It was pleasant inside, we were seated quickly.

The restaurant was almost empty but our waiter seemed to be in a rush. The service was average.

We had the Manicotti Di Ricotta and Spaghetti with meat sauce. Both were very good.