“Ribs are very good”

Spring Creek Barbeque
Ranked #7 of 173 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Spring Creek delivers buy one get one free rib dinner coupons through VALPAK I believe. This is once per month and very much worth it. The remainder of the menu is good as well, just the coupon is for ribs only. The vegetables are self-serve so get as much as you want. Excellent relish/pickles/pepper assortment as well. If you want a chop beef sandwich, I highly recommend you ask them to chop it fresh and not pull it out of the premade pan. It is just better and you can put the amount of BBQ sauce you want on it...!! Spring Creek gives back to the community if the form of elementary school sponsorships; youth sport sponsorships, etc. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Ribs are great--love the sauce. You get a lot of food for the money and the service is friendly. The rolls are to die for--could eat a dozen if they weren't so fattening! I always ask for the brisket to be lean and it is always tender and yummy. Love the salads and chicken as well...everything is delicious!

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

This is a true BBQ place. They are reasonably priced for the great food quality. In our group we ate the ribs, turkey, chicken, ham, sausage and pulled pork. The meat was very well cooked and seasoned. The sides were excellent also with callouts for the Mac-n-chz and green beans. The hot rolls given out were very tasty. The staff was friendly and the dining room was well maintained. The bathrooms were needing attention. Overall an A- rating for us but we will definitely return.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Was in Texas on business (again), and a friend took me here for lunch knowing how much I like BBQ. He said he always ordered the rib plate so I thought I would order it as well since I really like a good order of ribs. I can honestly tell you that these were some of the meatiest and tastiest ribs I have ever had. The sauce was excellent and perfectly complimented the ribs. All the sides looked good and I had potato salad and coleslaw which were full of flavour. I would definitely eat here again and since this is a chain, you can be sure I will look to see if there is a Spring Creek in some of the other cities I will be visiting.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We were in a hurry during lunch and needed to grab something quick and get back to the office. We found out they serve your order as you pass the counter and they brought us hot fresh bread to the table. We made it back on time, despite the traffic, and enjoyed our lunch. Highly recommend!