“A good small waterpark!”

Hawaiian Falls Mansfield
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Mansfield
More attraction details
Owner description: We are passionate about serving our guests and providing safe, clean fun in a family friendly environment. We serve by being humble, grateful and thoughtful.
Warrensburg, Missouri
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A good small waterpark!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My family and I visit this waterpark whenever we are in Dallas visting family. Our last trip was in May 2012. My 12 and 10 year olds were still talking about when we went in June 2010 so of course we had to go back. They enjoy all the slides, the lines are never very long and move quickly. My son's favorite slide is the torpedo. It is a worth a try but once was enough for me. This park is not very big which is great for keeping track of kids. The food was reasonable priced and you are allowed to bring coolers in. They do offer military discount and on government holidays those with a valid id card are allowed in free. I only know this because we went the day before Memorial Day and I was told if I came back the next day I would be allowed in free. I think this only applies to the military member but if you are purchasing for your family you can get a discount for all. If you want fun slides, not too crowded and reasonably priced I suggest this waterpark.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank McGee4Fam

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family friendly, not too big or not too little”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Just the right size for our family. Right next to the Big Leagues, where we were playing. Received a discount for staying at the Holiday Inn Express.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Sara M
grand prairie
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good Day”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect when I took my grandkiddies being the first time for me. To my surprise it was a good day spending about 5 hours at the park. Its sooo laid back its a family environment with separate kiddie pools from the adults. Its so nice to be able to take your own cooler and be able to just relax and take in the sun.
Free parking can't beat that and its reasonably priced.
And the water is clean...yay.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank dfw972
Arlington, Texas
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Too good and very true”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I spent a day looking at reviews of water parks to take my niece and nephew and this was one of the ones that popped up. I am so glad that we went here. Less expensive then Hurricane Harbor and much less of a crowd! With a 2 year old and 4 year old I was very happy that I could see them when ever they took off from me. I did not get to try the slides and such, but the wave pool and other water areas for kids were really fun. I did look at the lines to the rides and they weren't bad at all, compared to HH anyway.
The food lines were pretty decent. There were some church groups there which made it kind of crazy when I ended up going at the same time as them.
My only issue was that people kept taking our seats. I mean they would just go up and sit where our stuff was which I thought was really weird. They didn't take anything, but it was kind of unnerving. I have never had that happen at HH, but I guess it was because we were right behind the food place and the other tables were taken.
I have been recommending this place like crazy to friends. I thought it was really clean, the workers very nice, and just an overall great place. Yes, I did miss HH a little, but this place is amazing in its own right.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Renderella
Mansfield, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Hawaiian Falls is very kid friendly and reasonably priced. Slides are fun and pools are clean! It was overall amazing!

Visited July 2012