“First take out order” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cotton Patch Cafe
Ranked #5 of 154 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“First take out order”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

I had my first to go order from Cotton Patch and it was a very pleasant experience. Not the normal "Here's your bag" experience. My order was promptly filled and came on a tray. After I was shown each item ordered it was then placed in a carry out bag. The server was very polite, with a smile on her face. Definitely placed Cotton Patch on the tip of my "to go" list. As always the food was great.

Granbury, Texas
“Excellent food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

We love this Cotton Patch and even travel to get to it (we skip the closer one to our home in order to go to this one). The food is always terrific. The service is always great. Besides the Chicken Fried Steak, try the Chopped Steak and the Fried Pickles. The Fried Pickles are the best in the Metroplex area!

• Visited August 2014
Littleton, Colorado
“Pleasant place to eat yummy food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

Friendly staff. Indoor or outdoor seating. Wonderful fried green tomatoes cooked just right! Cobb salad was delicious and fresh! Wish we had these in Denver.

Visited July 2014
“Good Home Cooked Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

My daughter and I ate here since our hotel was not far from this location. Not a bad place to eat for good home cooked options. As an appetizer, we had the salsa and chile con queso. The chile con queso had almost a sweet taste to it and not typically what I am used to; however, it was good. For my main meal, I had the chicken fried steak with mash potatoes and mac and cheese. My daughter had the chicken and dumplings. I like my food hot. The chicken fried steak came out hot as expected. The mash potatoes and mac and cheese were not as hot. The mac and cheese was good; however, it was very runny. Overall, I rate the Cotton Patch Cafe very good for my experience. Enjoy!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank The_Houston_Texan
Mansfield, Texas
“Steak and shrimp”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

One of the best combos for the $ good deal and service was above average. The Mansfield location is a winner

• Visited May 2014