“Burger is always hot and fresh”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #97 of 164 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 5, 2012

They have the best burger in town. I like the grilled diced white onions and crispy fries.

Staff is always very friendly and have great personalities.

Burger is always hot and fresh.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

The drive thru service is awesome. They are always very friendly and have great personalities. The food here is really good. Nobody beats their onion rings too! We love this place.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I don't know what I really liked about it. It was just a hamburger really. But when you put on that mustard and those diced white onions....It's delicious. I have never ever eaten all of a hamburger and fries before...ever. ANd I did this time. Inhaled ALL OF IT! cannot wait to have another one. It's the first thing I eat when I get into town, every time. Thank goodness my daughter lives here in Texas, so I can always get one when I visit a few times a year. WHATA BURGER! Mmmmmmmmmmm

Reviewed March 28, 2012

3am taquitos have saved my life on many a night/morning.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Hit the drive-through. Burger was hot and fresh. My order was correct. It was much better than my very experience in December when my burger was topped with a couple of items I don't like and hadn't ordered ... and then, when I brought it inside to replace it, they gave me another person's order. Yes, this was much better and consistent with we normally expect of Whataburger.

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!