“So-so”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 29, 2012

If you're going for a club experience, then Fat Daddy's is ok. The food is mediocre at best.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I went to Fat Daddy's with a group of friends and I was surprised with the selection of COLD beer. I ended up choosing their "beer of the month" and it went perfect with the awesome Momma burger that I had. The atmosphere was great. It was raining when we went but I will be back to hang out on their patio. That looks perfect for margaritas and girls night out. I had read mixed reviews about service but the service I recieved was great!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

If you are into either of these two things you will enjoy Fat Daddys. We sat on the patio and had drinks ($3 crown and down). Very hot waitresses and very good drinks. Can't beat that.

1  Thank todd a
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We had girls night on patio and loved it. Big mouth burger is both a reason to come back and a reason to go to the gym! Ha! Everyone's food was great, service was fast, crowd was a chilled mix of nice people.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

The burgers and steaks are good, but i think most come for the atmosphere and bar. the singing by locals was terrible, maybe because i dont drink and was sober. the wait staff is mixed, but most are nice and speedy. They are packed on weeknights and really packed on weekends. They also sponsor lots of events, nice hot spot with decent food.

1  Thank Txnproud