“Home away from home”

Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Mansfield
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

This is where we usually stay when visiting friends in the Arlington, TX area. All typical Hampton Inn amenities, which fits our travel style well. Clean, comfortable room, good breakfast, and reasonable price. Right down road from Spring Creek BBQ, one of our favorite restaurants.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Regular rate a little high for Hampton and breakfast not quite as good as some Hampton Inns but very well located with easy access to south Fort Worth as well as Mansfield area. Well kept and in a very safe area right on US 287.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We enjoyed this hotel very much! We stayed here instead of in Dallas and we loved it. It wasnt far from the main attractions of Dallas so it was definitely worth the deal we got! It was quiet and clean and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling near the Dallas area.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Maggots in swimming pool. Wet carpet around cooling system. Beds were very hard. Pillows were too soft. Door was banged on by someone at 10 pm. Handy-cap button was pressed twice during night. Scared me, thought it was the fire alarm!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The staff at this property went above and beyond for us. My wife accidentally left her purse in the drawer in the room. The Room Attendant turned the purse in to management. When we discovered we left the purse, we contacted the hotel and the Front Desk Attendant did everything he could to find out where the purse was located. He found out it was locked in the Manager's office. Even though the Managers were both off for the rest of the night and the next day, the Front Desk Manager drove back to the property to retrieve my wife's purse from a locked office. The staff at this property deserves a Customer Service Award in my opinion.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn 5 or 6 times. The accomodations are nice, well kept and the staff is always very friendly. Never had any problems staying here. Easy access to go to Arlington, TX. Restaurants, movie theatre, drug store and grocery close by.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My daughter and I stayed at the Hampton for two nights on a recent daddy/daughter Texas road trip. This location was about fifteen minutes from Six Flags. Although this Hampton did not have a ''happy hour", they did have a decent breakfast. The breakfast lasted until 10:00 AM, which was great since it allowed my daughter to sleep a little longer before we went to Six Flags. I choose Hampton because they seem to have great beds/pillows and this location was no different. This hotel had plenty of options for eating and shopping in the immediate area. This area was very nice and I had no concern from a safety perspective. There were just a couple issues that I encountered with my stay. One was the A/C compressor outside that continued to cycle on/off throughout the night. It would come on for about ten seconds then shut off. This happened every few minutes. It was a little nerve racking. The other minor issue was the toaster at breakfast. It only had one set of coils that heated up, which required you to flip your toast in order to get both sides of the bread toasted. This took an extremely long time to complete. Unfortunately, I notified the staff of the issue on the first morning that I was there. On the second morning, this issue had NOT been resolved. Overall I rated this hotel "Very Good" for my experience. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Choose a room that is not over a A/C compressor underneath the window of the room. Also, inputting...