“Love it for lunch!”

Ranked #22 of 160 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
“Love it for lunch!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Mansfield! We love the Bento box lunch specials. Great price and good amount of food. Sushi and rolls are always fresh. Can get very loud as its a small restaurant. Only complaint is they need more space for more tables!

Hillsboro, Texas, United States
“Great for girls night!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My friend introduced me to sushi and Suzushi, and I fell in LOVE! We have about bi monthly get together with a group of girl friends! The sushi is very tasty and the staff is friendly.
For the price I believe I am getting a good quality along with quantity of food when I come here!
I recommend this place to anyone that like sushi!

• Visited May 2012
“Our family loves this place.”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We waited in Mansfield for a sushi restaurant and we were thrilled when Suzushi opened up. The place is small. It still gets crowded on the weekends at night, especially on Friday nights. You can eat at the sushi bar if you want to dine alone or with your significant other, or wait for a table. We love just about anything we have eaten there. Lately the Pad Thai hasn't been as good as it used to be. Don't know why. The rest of the food is still great quality. You can go all out and spend lots of money or be thrifty and get out for not too much money, up to you. They also serve wine and sake and beer.

Visited May 2012
Mansfield
“Below average ... Not likely to go back”
Reviewed April 6, 2012 via mobile

Gyozas were bland. Got imitation crab meat in the dinner sushi platter ... Come on! Fish did not seem very fresh. One of the kids' meals arrived 10 minutes after everyone else's dishes. This restaurant's #1 ranking for Mansfield is extremely misleading.

“Love love love it!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012 via mobile

We eat here for lunch a lot and it's always excellent. I am a sushi fan so i try to always get a different roll. I have yet to find one I didn't love. My sister is not a sushi fan but she loves their cooked items enough that she never complains about going with me.

Been to Suzushi? Share your experiences!