“Below average ... Not likely to go back”
Review of Suzushi

Suzushi
Ranked #11 of 162 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Mansfield
“Below average ... Not likely to go back”
Reviewed April 6, 2012 via mobile

Gyozas were bland. Got imitation crab meat in the dinner sushi platter ... Come on! Fish did not seem very fresh. One of the kids' meals arrived 10 minutes after everyone else's dishes. This restaurant's #1 ranking for Mansfield is extremely misleading.

“Love love love it!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012 via mobile

We eat here for lunch a lot and it's always excellent. I am a sushi fan so i try to always get a different roll. I have yet to find one I didn't love. My sister is not a sushi fan but she loves their cooked items enough that she never complains about going with me.

“Great Restaraunt!”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Both of my daughters (4 & 8 years) absolutely love their ninja kids meal. The sushi is divine (hello paradise/avocado roll!), and their service is excellent. I was sorry to read about the guy who rated 1 star due to "Monica", but I'm sure had he asked for a manager, that situation would've been taken care of immediately. Again, the restaurant is a favorite of mine and one if the best around Mansfield.

Texas
“Fresh Sushi & Flat Soft Drinks”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I've eaten here several times and the sushi is always fresh and always consistent. The atmosphere is small and casual and prices seem reasonable for sushi. I've ordered take-out several times and my order is always right and just as good to eat at home as it is in the restaurant.

My only complaint is that they serve flat soft drinks. I am a soft drink connoisseur and I know my soft drinks. Their's are lacking in syrup and fizz and they need to have their soft drink rep make some adjustments because that one thing is my only disappointment in this restaurant.

It's all very good especially for a little place in Mansfield. I highly recommend if you haven't tried it.

Visited January 2012
“Pretty good sushi, but not the best ever.”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

I'll begin by warning you that I am the kind of sushi eater who loves to load on Wasabi in my soy sauce until tears stream down my face. True sushi fans probably use less to appreciate the subtlties of the food. I like Suzushi. The service is quick & attentive. The sushi is fresh. It's always consistent & affordably priced. The atmosphere is OK but not special. Good place to stop by to get your sushi fix on and cry from too much self imposed wasabi.