“If you're ever in Manor...”

Restaurant & Discoteca Ramos
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Manor
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Went there yesterday with a group for a co-worker's birthday. We are all regulars at Ramos as we work down the road. Everything is fresh and yummy, especially their green sauce. Several of us had tacos and we were all remarking on just how good the tortillas are - just the right consistency and flavor. We were a group of 10 and the service was remarkably fast.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I've been to Ramo's probably 20 times. The food is good. But my last visit I got horribly sick afterwards. Hopefully an isolated incident, but I haven't gotten up the nerve to go back after that experience. I will say that on my other visits I would have to commend the food and the service. But it only takes once for me.....

Reviewed September 8, 2010

Ramos is a family-owned, authentic little Mexican place in the heart of Manor, TX. All food is prepared freshly, the service is quick and friendly, and the value just GREAT. While probably not a good place to take clients (although my client from NY loved it) or a first date, this is a great place to hang out with friends or to take your whole family.

Stand-out item on the menu for us are the Chicken Chile Rellenos with the Deluxe Tomatillo Sauce which are among the best in the Austin area. The Fajitas are great, too. Full bar with pretty decent Margaritas.

Reviewed January 3, 2009

For great Mexican Food, wonderful service, and Mariachis on Friday nights...you cannot go wrong eating here. My top pics...the Adobo Platter, Coconut Shrimp, and the tortilla soup. Also...a wonderful Jamaica and Horchata.