“So cheerful”

Rancho Grande Mexican
Ranked #3 of 131 Restaurants in Magnolia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Great service, white queso excellent. Good fajitas...good nachos. Great experience. Clean...love hot salsa and chips were fresh.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Went there for lunch.Had the tortilla soup which was good but not great. I left my credit card in the ticket jacket and came back for it 6 hours later and it was with the cashier. Good honest people

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for appetizers and a frozen margarita. Great nachos and drinks. One friend had queso and chips. It's always fun to get but of his queso. The chips and salsa given when you sit down are always a great treat. We love to pop in just for fun visit with friends even if they don't have time to enjoy their awesome cheese enchiladas or fajitas. My favorite fajitas is the chicken and warm floor tortillas. Yum.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

My Fiancé and I stopped in here the other night for dinner. It was not too busy otherwise I would have been more understanding. We approached the podium. There was a woman there taking names and passing off the clients to be seated. She looked directly at us as we approached and never acknowledged us. She then proceeded to walk away never touching base or letting us know she would be right back. She was gone quite awhile. Meanwhile several waiters and other staff members walked right past us making eye contact but never once asking if we had been helped. We stood there a good 5 minutes before the women returned. Her demeanor was very icy and she never apologized for the wait or her sudden disappearance. When she finally did address our existence it was with an air of superiority. At this point I told my fiancé I would not spend my money at this establishment ever again and we left and went elsewhere. Food is extremely overpriced to as are the drinks.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Nice Mexican restaurant in Magnolia - very friendly servers and good food. The guacamole salad is the best ever and so is the shrimp cocktail. They are very accommodating about changing dishes - I ordered the chicken enchalades and they changed the red sauce for green with no extra charge. Quick service except during peak hours - overall good value.

Date of visit: June 2017