“Best Margaritas!!”
Review of Las Fuentes

Las Fuentes
Ranked #15 of 109 Restaurants in Magnolia
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Best Margaritas in this area...Very good Mexican food and service. Friday night go-to for take out also!!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We agree with other reviewers that Las Fuentes offers both good food and good value.

We discovered Las Fuentes during multiple trips to Windstar Equipment that is a short distance to the west to purchase tractor/farming implements. After our initial visit, we have returned for late lunches 3 or 4 times, and been happy with the choice each time.

The red and green salsas are both good and Las Fuentes includes a small sample-size bowl of casso along with the fresh chips. There is a station in the corner of the main dining area where a lady is hand-making tortillas, so your tortillas are less than a minute from the grill.

I really like the Spinach Enchiladas with cream sauce!

All our visits have been for late (2-3 pm) lunches. One of the ironies of restaurant service is that service is often slower during off hours, when the wait staff tends to visit rather than pay attention to the customers. Las Fuentes seems to be typical in the respect, so service has been OK, but sometimes not attentive.

We are likely to return to both Windstar Equipment and Las Fuentes.

We are Seniors retired from our previous day jobs, but we notice that Las Fuentes appears to have a play area for children similar to some of the fast food chains, which may be of interest to families traveling with children who need some exercise.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The service, margaritas, and food were excellent ! The jalapeño appetizer was terrific (jalapeños prepared in a great tasting marinade with a smoky flavor). All employees were very friendly!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Magnolia, TX is flooded with Tex-Mex restaurants, but this one stands out. I worked for over a month in the Magnolia area and tried several places but kept coming back tot his one. I like a low-carb diet and there are several choices on their menu. My favorite is the Shrimp and Vegetables, they drop the rice and tortillas and serve a big fajita plate with grilled vegies and fresh shrimp. I have lived on Galveston Bay for 37 years, and I know fresh shrimp when I taste them. If you like margaritas, then you must try their special Gold margarita, made with Grand Mariner; best I've tasted. You'll like the atmosphere and service as well.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Las Fuentes has the best taco salad I have ever had. My husband raves about the tamales. We've never been disappointed by anything on the menu.