“Bad food”
Review of Kitty's Cafe

Kitty's Cafe
Ranked #14 of 108 Restaurants in Magnolia
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The last time I ate here was just that, my last... The food here tasted very very bad. All we ordered.. Tasted like old bad grease. Save your taste buds and go somewhere else.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

When I have visitors from out if state visit me, I always take them to Kitty's for breakfast! This is true southern cooking. Pancakes the size of a large dinner plate! My husband loves this place too. Great southern home cooking food!

1  Thank mj79Tx
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Really made us feel at home. We were looking at houses all day out in Magnolia for about the 3rd Saturday in a row, and wanted to go somewhere that was not a chain, and was NOT like what we eat in Houston! Down home fries didn't need any ketchup, and the burger was the best I've had in a loooong while. Everyone was so nice, we decided that we really needed to find a house closer to Magnolia, rather than further away!

2  Thank houtoolgeek