“An all-time favorite!”

Family Tree Recipe's
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Magnolia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Such a great place!! The food is wonderful...terrific food quality and very reasonably priced. Nothing priced in the double digits. Just good home-cooked taste (with some creative twists) at a price that makes your wallet happy. The atmosphere is so unique. It's like eating in your own secret, quaint cabin in the woods. The owners and staff are friendly and committed to making their customers completely happy. Fast service, great food, great prices...the total package!!! A great find!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I come to this place all the time with my friends and family and they all love it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. This place really makes you feel right at home. The home cooked meals are absolutely fabulous. The unique atmosphere is really a fun place for the kids. They love all the animals and the scenery. I tell everyone I know to come eat here and they are all very satisfied when they leave.

1  Thank Dakota C
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I started going here maybe a year ago when they first opened. Since I live in the area, I was looking for some "home country cooked" meals and found it here. This place is family owned and run and you can definitely tell. They take pride in making sure everyone has a good meal, and feels at home. The daily lunch specials are incredible, and would recommend anyone to try it out. You walk in a stranger and leave as a friend. I just wish they were open on weekend too!!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I'm a single guy and I eat out all the time. I stumbled upon this place a year or so ago, and love it. I probably frequent "the Tree" about 3 or 4 times a week. Think of it as the Cheers of country cafe restaurants... Where everybody knows your name.
The food is always delicious, the atmosphere puts a smile on my face and you couldn't ask for nicer folks to wait on you. I can tell these folks work VERY hard to make every customer's visit special.
Speaking of atmosphere... As you walk thru the wooded path, there are turtles and tortoises on both sides of the deck, a real live turkey named Gumbo. As you walk in there's a live cockatoo named Koo-Koo above the register and a booth with some special secrets for you to experience. Oh... did I forget to mention there's a real tree house out front with an elevator. Crazy cool. Talk about a place with personality!
I take all my friends there and it's a hit every time.
If you have kids... they will never forget a trip to the Family Tree Recipe aka "the Treehouse Cafe".
Now stop reading and go get yourself a Magnolia Burger!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I went to this business because I like to support local restaurants. This is the first time I have written a complaint, but wanted to share that you can get a quaint atmosphere for less cost at many other places. Went there as a party of two for breakfast, waited 40 minutes for food which was delivered on cheap paper plates with plastic forks that were so thin they bent when you try to eat with them. Wait staff very slow and price per plate was over $12.00 and food was over cooked and bland. Will not return.

1  Thank DMC862