“Relaxing Stay”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Magnolia
Austin, Texas
“Relaxing Stay”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My recent stay was better than expected. Pictures don't do it justice! The hotel offered a discount for staying 5 days with minimal service. However, the staff took care of me from the beginning. The even turned the airconditioning on before I arrived. The hotel was very clean too. Couple times they called to check on me to make sure my stay was going well including my interenet connection. I would definitely choose this hotel if I were to stay in Magnolia again. The only reason I am not giving this a 5 star is because it didn't have a pool and no elevator to carry my luggage upstairs.

William Webster

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank William W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 2, 2011

i came here and happened to wake up with some new friends that were bugs!! what a bad trip! not the place to stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Magnolia hotels

Friendswood, Texas
Reviewed February 1, 2011

The Executive Inn and Suites in Mangolia, Tx. is a very clean and affordable place to stay. They have microwaves and refrigerators in the rooms. The staff is very friendly and always try to make my stay pleasant. I will definitely come back here when I am in town.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank maryvogas
Long Beach, Mississippi
Reviewed January 27, 2011

We stay here whenever we come to the Magnolia/Houston area. We would not stay anywhere else. This is a family owned/operated hotel and they treat their guests like family. Area is safe, rates are reasonable, rooms are immaculate and comfortable.
This trip we came to help a relative pack up and move. Mr. Bhakta made arrangements for us to have the help we needed and also made sure that we had directions to the places we needed to go in Houston. This is a great place to stay! J.C. and Sharon Gibson

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2010

I travel to Magnolia, Tx every year for the Renaissance Festival and have stayed here twice. I am always astounded by the cleanliness and quiet of this hotel, which is very busy during Ren Fest. The staff is very courteous and helpful and the hotel is very convenient to the festival. It is absolutely my choice for a place to stay during Ren Fest!

• Stayed November 2010
North Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 1, 2010

I had my wedding in Magnolia and book this hotel for my guests to stay in...I have heard nothing but fantastic reviews from my family and friends who stayed the weekend for my wedding! It was clean, neat, spacious, and has a variety of rooms to choose from. The owners are wonderful people and were very helpful with my needs as a bride. They were very flexible when working with me to block the rooms as to the date they would release unused space back to the public, without any charges or fees. They made it very clear that they are there to do business however best fits the customer. Their rates are fantastic and they were accommodating to all my guests...as I mentioned before, there were nothing but wonderful things said about the hotel and it's owners. This is the place to stay if you want to be close to Magnolia!

• Stayed May 2010
El Campo, Texas
Reviewed May 3, 2010

I booked 12 rooms for our wedding party and I didn't really knowing what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The owners were very accommodating. If I was ever in Magnolia again, I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed May 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Magnolia
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston - Magnolia
Best Western Lake Conroe Inn
Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Tomball
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Waller
Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball
Super 8 Montgomery/ Lake Conroe

Been to Executive Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!