“Long term stay- use this hotel”

Best Western Executive Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Madisonville
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Long term stay- use this hotel”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The hotel, staff and owner are absolutely incredible. I travel 26-30 weeks out of the year in 48 states, this place is home! They pool and exercise areas are more then adequate. Close to shopping and Madisonville has some great local food spots "LOCAL", try them!!
Peter- WI

Room Tip: Every room is a good room, very clean and quite.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Oklahoma City
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Staff is courteous and friendly. Breakfast is good and the girl, I think her name is Michelle, does not let food run out. Housekeeping is diligent and pays attention to requests, such as no decaf coffee, just 2 regulars. Front desk, Mary, is always helpful. She can give directions and print the receipts required for time sheets. No waiting. .

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 9, 2014

It was clean I would stay there again on a trip it is in a good place off of I-45 on the way to Houston or coming out of Houston its a good place to stay.You have to call the Hotel to get rev.not on line they are very busy.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Pleasant Grove
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Simply amazing,,,Clean, Quiet, everything you would ever expect from a top notch Best Western Hotel,,The Best!!! And for the price,,,I just don't know how they do it,,,very nice. The staff was so Texas Kind and helpful,,,not to mention complete compassion for my situation,,,stuck on the road for Christmas,,when I had trouble with my keycard,,,the maid RAN from across the hotel to help me,,,and talk about clean,,,WOW!!!! simply awesome!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Ennis, Texas
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We had a suite for a night, and we loved the spacious room. The overall stay was great, we will definitely return again. The room and hotel accommodated our needs, very clean room. The indoor pool was an added bonus, nice way to relax for the night.

• Stayed July 2013
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I would absolutely stay here again! The place is very clean, well kept and updated! Everything in the room is of very good quality and the furniture in the room makes it feel very homey. The staff is friendly and very helpful! I am traveling with my dog, and it is $10 a night to have them but they put me directly next to a side door that leads to a grassy area so it would be very easy going in and out with her. I really appreciated their thoughtfulness with that! The location is perfect, and I heartily recommend the Texas Burger joint that's right down the street!

• Stayed September 2013
Locust Grove, Virginia
Reviewed August 24, 2013

After traveling over 900 miles in one day I need to rest. I stopped and asked for either an AARP or AAA rate and was given a discount. The room was clean the bed comfortable. I left before they started to serve breakfast so I can comment on the food. The staff was helpful however not very talkative. It was a nice place to stay and I would consider it in the future however I would go on line a book it to make sure I got a good rate.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Madisonville
Madisonville Inn
Best Western Huntsville Inn & Suites
Days Inn Centerville
Days Inn Centerville
#1 of 2 in Centerville

Been to Best Western Executive Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!