“Great Hotel”

Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lytle
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Excellent hotel with new look and competative amenities. Indoor pool and spa. Decent weight room and a good business center. Would recommend for a comfortable stay. Easy access just outside of San Antonio.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We like to say "we have big city ammenities with small town charm". Our Hotel is conveniently located on IH 35 South between San Antonio and the Oil Fields, an ideal location for both business and leisure traveler. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Super place to stay. Convenient place for us to visit family and other interests. Had 5 members of our family from out of state in two rooms. Was able to visit local part of family. First time my family together in ten years.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... L, Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

We are glad to be your choice of stay for your visits to Lytle. We look forward to your return visits in the near future.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The hotel is very clean and the hotel associates are very friendly and willing to help at any time. I had to change my room from the 3rd floor to the 1st floor. The associate at the front desk no only changed my room but changed my family's room so that we were on the same floor.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Our Best Western Plus is known for great customer service and it is great to hear that you were comfortably moved to the first floor and also that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Room not cleaned by night. Nonsmoking room smelled strongly of smoke. Overpriced for service. May have to use it again because of location but not at all pleased with the attitude or service. Does not live up to the Best Western standards.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Our hotel is 100% smoke-free property and it is most unfortunate that you were assigned a room that a previous guest damaged with smoke and I am glad we were able to move you to another room. I can assure you that we care about our guests, that your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We are happy I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have stayed at this Best Western off and on for the last 5 months. None better! With my company I have a choice of hotels to stay in, but once I found this one I will not stay anywhere else. I have gotten to know most of the employees and have not had a single complaint about any of them. They have no problem with a large turnover so everybody is familiar with the daily operations. The few small problems you will find in all hotels such as key not working, television problem, etc, are taken care of immediately. The hotel owner and employees take pride in the cleanliness, breakfast and the welcoming every day. And I can say they have a very good breakfast menu. I dread going to most hotels not knowing what to expect, but I actually enjoy staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Best Western Pl... L, Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for writing a wonderful review. What a great compliment that you have chosen our hotel as your choice of stay, especially when there are so many other hotels to choose from. The staff looks forward to seeing you each time you stay.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is by far one of the best properties I have seen in a long time. Very clean and aesthetically appealing. The beds were extremely comfortable. Front desk personnel hospitable.

Definitely recommend that you stay here if you are ever in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to write a great review. Our friendly front desk staff dots on great customer care and our housekeeping staff works hard keeping the hotel clean and immaculate for our guests to enjoy. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is a nice place to stay. The staff are friendly and the hotel is very clean. The staff takes very good care of me when I am there. It is always for business. They know me by name which makes the trip much easier on me. I always feel at home here.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are simply trying to be the best in Customer Care and it is great to hear our efforts are noticed. It is a great compliment when guests call our hotel their home away from home. Our friendly staff welcomes you back.

Been to Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!