“Wonderful Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Lexington, Kentucky
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We stayed with Best Western Plus in Lytle Texas, while attending a Viet Nam Unit Reunion. The services were out standing, by all staff of this motel. The courtesy extended was highly appreciated by all of us. Breakfast Bar was out standing. If we are in their area in the future, this will be our choice of where to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Best Western Pl... L, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel and our dedicated staff. They were delighted to hear the positive feedback. We appreciate you choose our Hotel for the Viet-Nam 1041st. Unit Reunion.
We also enjoyed you 'youngsters'gathering at breakfast, in the lobby and the meeting room. Laughter & happiness is 'infectious'.....so we thank you and look forward to you staying with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Bridgeport, Texas
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Looking for a hotel close to my son and his family in order to visit for a few days, we just picked one as close to them as possible. I am so glad we got lucky and picked the Best Western in Lytle. My husband is wheelchair bound so we have a lot of experience with so-called handicapped accessible rooms. This hotel had the best we've ever experienced. Roomy , well designed, so he and I had a comfortable living arrangement while we were there for three days. The staff was extremely helpful in every way. I don't often write reviews but thought this hotel was deserving of accolades.

Room Tip: Talk to the front desk and explain your needs. They will advise you.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review on Trip Advisor. It truly is great to hear that your husband was able to comfortably stay in one of our accessible rooms! Thank you for taking note of our wonderful staff, I'll be sure to share your comments with them. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your husband again soon.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We stayed at the Best Western Plus Lytle Inn and Suites. The rooms are very clean and large with 2 VERY comfy queens or huge king, sleeper sofa, frig, & microwave. There is a very nice breakfast included - fresh fruit, the usual, plus decent eggs, sausage & biscuits. Location is perfect to I35. Big shout out to Celina at the front desk. She is very helpful and made our stay very nice. All of the staff is friendly and very helpful. Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
I would like to personally like to thank you for your positive review of our hotel and more importantly, our team members. Our entire staff is dedicated to ensure an excellent stay for all our guests and I am thrilled to hear team member Celia took great care of you. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I have been a travelor for over 15 years and have travelled for work for the last 6. I stay in hotels all the time. This hotel is the BEST I have ever stayed in. The beds are comfortable. The rooms are layed out well. The toiletries are so good I do not bring my own shampoos. There is even a small facial bar that adds a touch of home. The staff is quite friendly and obviously enjoy serving. When I asked some staff memebers why they were so happy, they said the owners (who are at the hotel daily) treat them well, are concerned about their well-being when they have had a long day. Any suggestions that I make the owners attempt to implement to make this a place that professionals will want to stay. They go above and beyone what a hotel clerk or owner usually does. I am on a work project 30 miles south of here where there is a LaQuinta and another Best Western, but I choose to stay here, where I am comfortable and treated with the warm southern hospitality that we all want. I cannot reccomment this hotel enough. You need to make reservations days in advance, because they are usually booked. You will not be disappointed. My brother works in the industry I work in and he only stays here when he is in the area. I will even leave my name here: Roberta Truex.

Room Tip: There is no restaurant here, but the breakfast is more than continental with good egg dishes and oth...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Roberta T
WOW! I am speechless. What an amazing review!
We sincerely appreciate your kindness and your comments, it mean so much to us here at the Best Western Plus. Our guests are the driving force behind what we do every day and we are truly blessed with an amazing caring, dedicated and friendly staff that will ensure you have a wonderful “home away from home' stay.
Again thank you, for your words have been inspiring and motivate us to continue working hard to exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to showering you with 'warm southern hospitality'
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We travel down to the Pearsall area often for business. Our company had booked my room plus an additional 2 rooms for our engineers for 2 nights. We were all exhausted when we walked into the lobby....but were we surprised. The lobby is contemporary and immaculate. The front desk staff was efficient and courteous. The rooms are just as nice & clean, spacious & contemporary in style. It was nice to have a refrigerator & microwave bar in the room. The easy chair & the ergonomic chair were both very comfortable...helps when I am up till late working on reports. The beds are high with lots of pillows. The mattress was very comfortable. I slept like a baby! Breakfast selection was above average and the attendant went out of her way taking care of guests. There is a HEB Plus Supermarket less than a mile from hotel, very convenient if you need anything...mind you the hotel does have a sundry on site. There is a indoor pool & spa (didn't use) and a fitness center (yes...burned a few calories). The business center is conveniently open to guest 24/7.
I have & will return again. Also will recommend this hotel to our associates.
Great product, great customer service! Keep up the great work guys!

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side property are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Sonia M
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We were staying in Lytle for family event and found the new Best Western to be much more than expected. The rooms are lovely and the staff is professional and courteous. The rooms have high, very comfortable best with great pillows. There was a comfortable reading chair and desk. The mini kitchen had a microwave, fridge, and sink. The staff was outstanding. The breakfast area was very clean and spacious. Lytle is only 10 to 15 minutes from San Antonio, so the hotel would be a very nice, but reasonably priced place to stay. It was a great stay, and my sister can expect more frequent visits now that there are lodging options!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Margaret W
, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write a wonderful review on Trip Advisor about your stay with us.
It is delightful to hear that our team, and the amenities we offer, were able to make you and your family feel comfortable and at ease. Here at Best Western Plus Hotel, our goal to make our guests feel home away from home and we are glad we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in Lytle soon.
Georgetown, Texas
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We stayed at this new hotel recently. The hotel still has a "new" smell which is fine. You can tell a lot of oilfield workers stay there because of the signs on the entrance door about taking boots off. My only complaint is that our new vehicle was "keyed" in two spots. Why do people have to do this?? It's horrible.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank dil345
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our Best Western Plus on Trip Advisor.
We appreciate and value your comments and are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are saddened to hear of what happened to your vehicle, we do have a well lit parking area along with video surveillance as preventative measures to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests. We look forward to you and family being our guest in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lytle
Best Western Plus Lackland Hotel & Suites
Far West Side
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio)
Regency Inn
#2 of 3 in Hondo
Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel

Been to Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!