“Best Burgers”
Review of Hamburger Depot

Hamburger Depot
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Lumberton
Description: We specialize in fresh homemade hamburgers....never frozen.
Description: We specialize in fresh homemade hamburgers....never frozen.
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Hamburgers are excellent at Hamburger Depot! There Southwest Cheeseburger is my favorite. There nachos are really good too. Definitely a place you don't want to miss if you are craving hamburgers!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Have driven past this place many times over the past few months and always wanted to stop. Finally the timing was right and I wasn't disappointed. Had just the bacon cheese burger and it was top of my list for burgers I have had. I can only think of two "fancy burgers" (all the trimmings) that can top this one.. One of them being Gordon Ramsay BURGR in Vegas and a local bar from my hometown that is better. Make the stop here.. you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Really tasty hamburgers, full size and filling. Their fries are they best too. Have not tried everything but you can't beat their hamburgers. You can't get this quality from a fast food drive through.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

The winner hands down!!!! The burgers are fabulous!!! Homemade buns, meat patties...what you would expect the perfect hamburger to look and taste like. We try to go at least once a week, and their menu offers far more than just burgers. They have something for the whole family. We love this place!!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

With a name like Hamburger Depot, I don't know why your not already heading there to eat! If you like good hand made burgers, and Tasty fries, tater-tots or onion rings (i think they had those) then just go here, and you can thank me later.

Been to Hamburger Depot? Share your experiences!